TO came to play

Viper

Reaction score
He had some incredible blocks and an finger tip catch. The one block freed Barber for the 70 yard TD.

I honestly had my doubts about TO before they signed him. I'm really proud to call him a Cowboy today.

Any other bright plays or players from the game in your opinion?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Viper;2331326 said:
He had some incredible blocks and an finger tip catch. The one block freed Barber for the 70 yard TD.

I honestly had my doubts about TO before they signed him. I'm really proud to call him a Cowboy today.

Any other bright plays or players from the game in your opinion?

Yeah-b/c we're getting in a funk now, I was getting worried if the ticker on the time bomb was nearing it's end.

I thought he himself responded very well today. I liked how he got on Gurode for his boneheaded plays. If he continues this attitude throughout, MAYBE we have hope throughout the season.

kbman

Reaction score
Choice on the onside.
Ware had some nice plays.
Austin's TD catch
Felix looked good when he was in.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Folk had the lefts today but he had another clutch kick to send the game to overtime.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Barber!

He might not be able to do some of the things that Felix Jones can, but this guy is all heart. When he needs a first down, he wills himself to the marker. When he needs to get out of bounds, he wills himself to the sideline. When we needed a big play, he willed himself into the endzone. A 70 yard TD with Barber's lack of speed? You gotta be kidding me. I love this dude. At the very least, he made Romo's stats look prettier.
:starspin

Boysboy

Reaction score
viman96;2331372 said:
Folk had the lefts today but he had another clutch kick to send the game to overtime.

The announcers thought he was hurt-he didn't look himself on the opening kickoff and that missed 37 yarder. If the Cards hadn't called that timeout at the end, it looked like he got no leverage on that kick.

Well-look on the bright side-this AIN'T '05...as mediocre as we were that year, IF we had a decent kicker, we would have made the playoffs easily and potentially gone deep. This year-underachievers, BUT we have an excellent kicker, so who knows?

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Boysboy;2331395 said:
The announcers thought he was hurt-he didn't look himself on the opening kickoff and that missed 37 yarder. If the Cards hadn't called that timeout at the end, it looked like he got no leverage on that kick.

Well-look on the bright side-this AIN'T '05...as mediocre as we were that year, IF we had a decent kicker, we would have made the playoffs easily and potentially gone deep. This year-underachievers, BUT we have an excellent kicker, so who knows?

I was at the game, Folk didnt "kick" that ball....he heard the refs blow the whistle and just gave up on the kick, just punched it out there.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
ajk23az;2331457 said:
I was at the game, Folk didnt "kick" that ball....he heard the refs blow the whistle and just gave up on the kick, just punched it out there.

That was obvious, even on TV. I don't know how the announcers missed that.

Mansta54

Reaction score
TO always comes to play and I liked seeing him get into Gurodes arse on the sideline. There's not enough passion coming from our players.. TO is a captain and should sho leadership. Gurodes fat behind was standinging around all day along with the rest of the oline..

wood28

Reaction score
Owens & Barber are tough players they dont give up, I proud of this 2 wearing a star we need more like them.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Viper;2331326 said:

Boysboy;2331349 said:
Yeah-b/c we're getting in a funk now, I was getting worried if the ticker on the time bomb was nearing it's end.

I thought he himself responded very well today. I liked how he got on Gurode for his boneheaded plays. If he continues this attitude throughout, MAYBE we have hope throughout the season.

The argument could be made that TO is part of the "glue" that is helping hold this team together through this rough time as a team.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Yes, Terrell Owens always comes to play, it is a total myth that he has to catch 20 million balls to be happy.

Also, Terrell Owens did throw a block to spring Barber on that 70 yarder, but I believe it was Sam Hurd (#17) that threw the key crushing block to spring him.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the way TO threw just enough of a block then pumped both fists in the air as Crayton broke free on the 55-yard TD. He is a TEAM player, doing some of the dirty work when necessary. He gets a bad rap.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2332097 said:
I love the way TO threw just enough of a block then pumped both fists in the air as Crayton broke free on the 55-yard TD. He is a TEAM player, doing some of the dirty work when necessary. He gets a bad rap.

Absolutely!

We need more TO's.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2332112 said:
you know he isnt happy about this loss wherever he is right now.

Yep, at this stage in Terrell Owens' career it is all about winning.

I my biggest fear is that the combination of only having a few catches and losing constantly is just going to be too much and he may blowup.

Viper

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;2332112 said:
you know he isnt happy about this loss wherever he is right now.

He's the one guy that has fire running through his veins. Losing just isn't acceptable to him, it's what drives him to be great.