TO Has divided the team

STSINAZ

Reaction score
That's a joke. The problem is garrett. He should be using TO until he can't run anymore. I for one am disapppinted that they wasted him. I could draw up 10 plays myself from my couch that would get. Him open. When he has the ball we win so get him the ball. Witten is the number one option because garrett let's to be taken out of the game. Not very innovative imo.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
sacowboysfan513;2486702 said:
It seems like he has divided up this forum.

This forum was divided when TO signed that first contract to agree to wear the star. He didn't have to do anything else.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
He does that. So you are from sac huh. I lived there for 13 years before moving a few years ago. Can't believe I left paradise.

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2486712 said:
He does that. So you are from sac huh. I lived there for 13 years before moving a few years ago. Can't believe I left paradise.
Actually San Antonio. But my girlfriend is from that area. She misses it too.

Deep_South

Reaction score
This all seems like a giant misdirection play by the media. The problem is that the Cowboys lost to the Steelers. The reason they lost is because the weather was too severe for Romo's newly freed pinky and he couldn't throw the ball the way he has in the past. The rest is just a bunch of noise. When Romo's hand is 100%, the Boys will start looking like world beaters again.

links18

Reaction score
nake;2486794 said:
This all seems like a giant misdirection play by the media. The problem is that the Cowboys lost to the Steelers. The reason they lost is because the weather was too severe for Romo's newly freed pinky and he couldn't throw the ball the way he has in the past. The rest is just a bunch of noise. When Romo's hand is 100%, the Boys will start looking like world beaters again.

Is that going to happen this season? Before we are eliminated from the playoff race?

STSINAZ

Reaction score
i think our whole team is in disarray, this is what happened in philly and the niners...they knew they had dynamite...they didnt do what they needed to and it went off!

Deep_South

Reaction score
links18;2486808 said:
Is that going to happen this season? Before we are eliminated from the playoff race?

That would be the million dollar question, and no one knows the answer. All we can do is tune in tomorrow night and check it out for ourselves. I know many fans were calling for him to put the splint back on during the last game because it was so obvious he was trying to pull his hand back after the throw to protect the pinky. It wasn't well yet. Here's hoping another week of healing has it back where it needs to be.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I am not sure about that.

However, I just got through listening to Terence Newman's interview on ESPN and he actually admitted that there are players going to Terrell Owens and asking him why he isn't getting the ball more than Jason Witten.

Can you imagine how you would feel if you were Jason Witten and not only are you constantly "hearing" that Terrell Owens is complaining about you getting more balls thrown to you and to actually hear Terence Newman state that some of your teammates are actually asking Terrell Owens why he doens't get the ball more than you?

I bet that just annoys the heck out of Jason Witten, especially what Terence Newman stated.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wonder is Werder in his office somewhere laughing as he watches how the media and Cowboy fans eat his garbage up lol.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2486819 said:
i think our whole team is in disarray, this is what happened in philly and the niners...they knew they had dynamite...they didnt do what they needed to and it went off!

No, the Lions, Chiefs and Raiders are in disarray.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
if T.O really did "divide" this team which i dont believe it well then this team is full of mentally weak players that dont even deserve to make the playoffs! Again i dont believe it has happened though i hope...

BHendri5

Reaction score
this forum has been divided since day one. especially back when campo took over and then Quincy, hutch, henson, no T.O., espn did no such thing to this forum.

As far as the team, it became divided when the media kept plugging at Pacman until he got suspended again then they went back to T.O., but they got their break when romo got injured along with all the other inuries and the frustration started to spill out with everyone from the Owner on down.

Injuries and dealing with them has brought all this adversity, and it this team has had it's pains learning how to deal with it all.