To my Zone brothers in other states

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I know what it means to live out of state and report to work next day among Cowboy hatahs when America's team loses.

So Enjoy your day today (and sign in and identify yerself).

Just smile and stay classy.:D

That gets them ever time.

LOL

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
When we lose, I wear my caps and t-shirts all that week. I do it to show that I am still a fan rain or shine.

When we win, I don't wear caps and I wear other t-shirts. The win screams louder than I can.

The only difference really is the sex. We lose I get sympathy sex. We win I get let's celebrate sex. My wife is still asleep this morning.

bigE79

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2425540 said:
I know what it means to live out of state and report to work next day among Cowboy hatahs when America's team loses.

So Enjoy your day today (and sign in and identify yerself).

Just smile and stay classy.:D

That gets them ever time.

LOL
:star: GTB...ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT WEEK AND LIVING IN THE D.C AREA MAKES IT ALL THE SWEEEEEEEETER,THANK YOU COWBOYS:star:

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
I'm in an office full of Commander fans and it's so quiet in here today. You could hear a gnat piss on cotton.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Tennione72;2425594 said:
I'm in an office full of Commander fans and it's so quiet in here today. You could hear a gnat piss on cotton.

Be nice!!! ask them how their weekend was? :laugh2:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2425557 said:
When we lose, I wear my caps and t-shirts all that week. I do it to show that I am still a fan rain or shine.

When we win, I don't wear caps and I wear other t-shirts. The win screams louder than I can.

The only difference really is the sex. We lose I get sympathy sex. We win I get let's celebrate sex. My wife is still asleep this morning.

:lmao2::lmao:

Damn HoS don't hurt her.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tennione72;2425594 said:
Oh I am so stealing that line.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Hostile;2425557 said:

I'm usually the same way Hos, but after the ear-beating I took after our loss to those scrubs I had to wear my "D.C. Stands for Dallas Cowboys" t-shirt today! I'm still not doing any crowing but I think the look on my face says it all ;) !!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2425651 said:
I'm usually the same way Hos, but after the ear-beating I took after our loss to those scrubs I had to wear my "D.C. Stands for Dallas Cowboys" t-shirt today! I'm still not doing any crowing but I think the look on my face says it all ;) !!
I'm pretty sure you will have a nicer mansion in heaven for doing this.

BeachCityBoyzFan

Reaction score
Hostile;2425557 said:

Good for you, my man. I always wear some Cowboy gear to work the day after a loss. I don't ever want to give the haters the satisfaction of even thinking I'm ashamed because we got beat...never that.

Boyzfan31

Reaction score
ever since last years loss i have not heard the end of it! even with the win it doesn't stop. the ultimate payback would for the giants to get home feild, have all the media on the giants bandwagon, go into there house and win that playoff game!!!!! i would give anything for that payback!!!!!!:suxjints:!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2425651 said:

Love your name. I felt that way when I lived away from my native kind, away from where the star shines on the green earth, away from the good people who wear the star and color their faces blue and silver.:)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Boyzfan31;2425718 said:
ever since last years loss i have not heard the end of it! even with the win it doesn't stop. the ultimate payback would for the giants to get home feild, have all the media on the giants bandwagon, go into there house and win that playoff game!!!!! i would give anything for that payback!!!!!!:suxjints:!

You and i might get our Christmas wish.

This time Cowboys 20, GiANTS 13