Twitter: TO on Garrett: he gets what he deserves

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No one was happier to see Garrett go than me, but I couldn't care less what that team cancer TO thought of him.

cml750

Reaction score
I never liked TO after what he did to the star and absolutely hated it when he wore one. The only other person I hate more is the Clapper for wasting the careers of HOF level talent for a decade. While I will always hate TO, I happen to agree with him here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He said he got what he deserved, he's right. Garrett should have never even been a coach to begin with. So they speak the truth and its a lack of character? I think that speaks more about you than TO or dez.
Yes it’s obviously a lack of character and the fact that you don’t know that is telling. They should’ve just kept their mouths shut.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought you would still be crying in a corner. I'm glad you were able to overcome your emotions in a quick and timely fashion

You think a lot of silly things, it turns out. But it’s cool to know you’re thinking about me anyway. I’m in your head.

cern

Reaction score
Yes it’s obviously a lack of character and the fact that you don’t know that is telling. They should’ve just kept their mouths shut.
there is a commonality between TO and dez. neither had a father figure in their lives. dez raised by a crack addled mom. TO by his grandmother. not at all surprising that both grew up spoiled and entitled. yet each accomplished a lot because of athletic ability. it's really a shame neither had any stability as kids. if they could have had a demeanor like jerry rice, they'd have both been so much better off.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Let's see ..

Garrett = 19+ years with the Cowboys .. (7 as a player, 3 as an OC, 9+ as head coach)

Owens = 3 years as a player for the Cowboys

The math may be hard for Owens but hard to make that an insult toward Garrett without making yourself look much worse in his case.

Didn't Owens get swindled out of a lot money, by his team of opportunistic agents? TO has two minds, one is lost and the other is looking for it.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. If garrett didn't like it. He should have not stabbed a coach and a few players in the back.

Proximo

Reaction score
I guess TO actually does like Garrett?

He must, if he thinks JG “got what he deserved”, which was millions of dollars and a decade coaching one of the worlds most valuable sports franchises.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mrs. Garret, shouldn't you be helping your hubby pack so ya'll can move back east?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::angry:

So. Good.

And to think I took you for someone without much interesting to offer at one point.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
T.O. Should have won Super Bowl with Eagles.
McNabb and Cheatriots cheated him out of it.

He came to Dallas to win.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
It's hilarious reading all of you defending garrot simply because it's TO saying this. It was a stupid move to cut TO. They replaced him with sorry *** Roy Williams. Garrot couldn't handle any player that was outspoken. If Charles Hailey played for garrot he would've had his daddy cut him too.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3lk7z4.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator