To some a dream scenario with Dak going down

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
-For those that wanted to see what the team would be like under Dalton, you got it
-For the Dak supporters that claimed the team would fall apart without Dak you got it
-For those that wanted a top 5 draft pick, you may have it
-For those that had any hope of getting Dak at a cheaper price, you may get it
-For those that think Zeke can carry this team, you are about to find out

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I love when the trash takes itself out.

That's what's happening tonight as one-by-one the no class morons who call themselves Cowboys fans show the kind of people they really are, and why they deserve no respect.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Silver lining is Dallas will definitely pick top 10 now. Defensive difference maker can be had at that spot. Lots of struggles in all phases of the game, especially on defense this year, so this team wasn’t going to do much if they won the East.

Cmac

Reaction score
Pressure makes diamonds.
Pressure bursts pipes.

Zeke, Dalton, this defense and our whole coaching staff is now under pressure. Will they rise to the occasion or wither like grapes?

Tune in next week to find out
....Zeke's been under pressure.....now you're gonna see the stacked lines....Dalton was a turnover machine in Cincy remember.....but he'll be better than the Cassell/Kitna/Moore scenario.

stiletto

Reaction score
-For those that wanted to see what the team would be like under Dalton, you got it
-For the Dak supporters that claimed the team would fall apart without Dak you got it

LOL all is true but so much dumb stuff has happened in this league. All Dallas needs is slightly better than mediocre Defense (which it doesn't have) to stay in it. Not gonna say there is a chance...but right now...yeah sadly, there is a chance because EVERYONE sucks....

Dallasfann

Reaction score
The money one is the only thing that I'm okay with. Everything else I just feel terrible for Dak. So ******. If we were gonna pay him 40+ million then we were so screwed for the next decade. Now if we can get him around 25-30 and he plays like he has been. Sign me up yesterday for that.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
The money one is the only thing that I'm okay with. Everything else I just feel terrible for Dak. So ******. If we were gonna pay him 40+ million then we were so screwed for the next decade. Now if we can get him around 25-30 and he plays like he has been. Sign me up yesterday for that.
You aren't getting him for 25-30

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
From a pure “scientific curiosity” standpoint. The rest of the season will be curious to see.

That’s for sure.

Agree. This defense is clearly not good enough to sniff a playoff win, so I'm less invested in the games and just curious to see what kind of numbers Dalton puts up with these weapons. It will at least help handicap what we saw from Dak through 4.5 games. If Dalton continues Dak's record pace, it might make the FO re-think things.

Zman5

Reaction score
Hope so - cheaper price means a better defense and maybe just maybe Dak or any other Cowboy QB won't have to toss the rock 50+ times a game.

Cheaper prices doesn't mean better defense. Have you looked at the high draft picks and the big contracts we spent on defense past 10 years? Drafting better defensive players and giving out big contracts to better players mean better defense.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

This was the best thing to happen to us.

I dont wish no player an injury. But this ends any discussion about Dak getting paid.

Lets watch a good QB play with this offense and all discussion will come to an end.