Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Bobhaze, Aug 9, 2022.
Remember it’s unofficial and things WILL change before the season opener. But this is interesting.
I doubt Connor McGovern stays the starter at LG. And I think there’s a real chance Will Grier will win the backup QB job.
So, the No.3 WR spot is wide open
Turpin will be the returner. Might as well go ahead and pencil that in.
Saw him on one pass play at practice, on the NFL show, yesterday. The kid is lightning quick, made Diggs look like he had his feet in mud.
Returns are often all about the first move, make the first tackler miss and you can usually get good yardage.
But we'll see...
A 3rd string DL of Sam, Ridgeway, Hill and Golston shows amazing depth.
It's looking pretty good, I worry about the Kicker. It seems they keep pushing it off.
It does…but we won’t get to keep everyone come September.
Yeah, I've got 29 to 30 defenders I want to keep and can probably keep 27 at most. And probably 26 is more realistic.
That's partly just a function of how Archer has things stacked. A 3rd string DL of Basham, Bohanna, Watkins and Golston (which is more probable) seems less likely to amaze.
If tyler smith dont start its a wasted pick
Don't let Archer get your sour on Tyler. Kid's a beast. He'll be starting and Hulk-smashing people from week 1.
This doesn't mean anything
He will start. It’s still August.
I don’t even know what to think. Team looks a quite bit thinner and less explosive on both sides of the ball, especially before Gallup and Washington return.
The loss of Gregory means that much to the defense? Not buying that
Jesus, Looks like based on this, it’s between Trysten Hill and Ridgeway for who makes the 53 man. You’re not keeping 6 DTs.
I don’t think Hill sticks with another team for very long if he’s cut. That may be the worst 1st or 2nd round pick you’ve made in 10 years. At least Taco still can hold a job 5 years later.
It absolutely does it Armstrong/Fowler don’t pose the same threat. Randy required quite a bit of attention from opposing sides.
Seems about right.
Our 1st rounder will be the season opening starter.
- Who's the tight end who got injured two years ago, opening the door for Schultz? I'm having a brain fart. Is he no longer on the team?
- Does OLB cover all the linebackers who will be playing both the Will and Sam positions?
- So Brandon Smith is starting as our third receiver in three-receiver sets?
- I'm assuming Turpintime will be moving into the No. 1 spot as PK? Pollard should be the No. 1 KR, PR and the second back in the offense.
That's too much of a load.
- Not surprised Jake Ferguson is No. 2 on the depth chart already. Well, the "projected" depth chart, that is.
- I still think we're playing with fire not having a veteran backup behind Dak.