Todd Gurly - Hurt or now a handcuff RB?

Jenky

Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't more talk about this. If it was Elliott, people would be very quick to get rid of him.

jsb357

Reaction score
bad knee injury in college limits his mileage...

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I have a feeling the Rams were trying to get a passing game going then to run Gurly when Patriots were needing to protect the pass. But the passing game never got established and the Rams went deeper and deeper into the hole trying to get to pass going as they never were able to open up the game.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Patriots committed to stopping the run and Goff couldn't beat them. The Rams offense looked putrid in New Orleans too.

Yet, they still took Garret to school. This just goes to show how far Dallas is from getting to a super bowl with that guy on the sideline.

visionary

Reaction score
I have a feeling the Rams were trying to get a passing game going then to run Gurly when Patriots were needing to protect the pass. But the passing game never got established and the Rams went deeper and deeper into the hole trying to get to pass going as they never were able to open up the game.

Yep, it's when the Rams were tied 3-3 in the 3rd quarter, they realized, my God, we can't dig out of this deep deep deep hole

:muttley:

visionary

Reaction score
The Patriots committed to stopping the run and Goff couldn't beat them. The Rams offense looked putrid in New Orleans too.

Yet, they still took Garret to school. This just goes to show how far Dallas is from getting to a super bowl with that guy on the sideline.

We're close
So, so close
Read it right here