Tom Brady could become historically greater than all 32 NFL teams

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
He is the GOAT and there really isn’t any argument otherwise. He’s a once in a lifetime talent. There are bands like The Beatles, footballers like Pelé, and NFL players like Brady. Once in a lifetime type individuals.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't spell it out any clearer for you...I've recommended to the site to have like a Cowboyszone-lite for the children and slow learners....sort of like you do well there you can graduate to the main board. That's all I can do at this point because I can't spell it out any clearer.
But it was YOU that suggested two players be added to Winston's team means a super bowl....when it was Brady..that he alone lured them here.

Then act like I am the simpleton.

Um..the players you say Winston should have had would never have happened. Then act like it was automatic super bowl. You live in a fantasy world. Then carry on like other people are crazy.

There's no accounting for lunatic fantasy egomaniacs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why are you being so dense? Your logic is that of a 5 year old. Demeaning Brady's work because you think Tampa is stacked. Mike Evans and Brate is stacked? Lmao! Riiiight. A washed up Brown? Lmao. Gronk? Just stop. Tampa has good playmakers like almost every single team in this league.

Brady walks in and takes a 7-9 team from last year to 11 wins. Beats Brees and Rodgers on the road in the playoffs but it's not him....

The irony of someone named "Blackspider214" calling me a 5 year old when he's resorting to name calling because his precious feelings are hurt. Man gone somewhere and talk to someone who will coddle you and burp you.

To prove how dumb you are you think The only weapons Brady has is Brate and Evans.....nevermind he has the best slot receiver in the league in Chris Godwin....Had 3 All Pro's....one guy lead the league in sacks.....Cameron Brate, OJ Howard and Gronk at tight end...Ronald Jones and Leonard Fournette at running back....Godwin and Evans.....just slow man like I told the other Brady D rider you guys had no idea about the Buccaneers until Brady got there lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But it was YOU that suggested two players be added to Winston's team means a super bowl....when it was Brady..that he alone lured them here.

Then act like I am the simpleton.

Um..the players you say Winston should have had would never have happened. Then act like it was automatic super bowl. You live in a fantasy world. Then carry on like other people are crazy.

There's no accounting for lunatic fantasy egomaniacs.
You chose to focus on Gronk and Antonio Brown. I told plenty of other names....the defense was good last year. He inherited a good defense...the best receiving group in the league, the best tight end group in the league.....Ronald Jones and Leonard Fournette at running back....and now you want to act SLOW like I just said Gronk and Brown. Don't worry about it just keep being lost.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok take out Antonio Brown and Gronk......they are still STACKED....those guys aren't even the crucial part of that offense its Evans, Gronk....and lately its been Cameron Brate at tight end....why are you making this so difficult? I don't understand?
So what was the difference. If they were stacked LAST year....wgy didnl;t the won ANYTHING?

Because they weren't "stacked". It's been proven a bus driver QB can WIN A SUPER BOWL with a "stacked team. They didn't; even make the playoffs.

h my that is one really stacked team!

They did stack it when they added the greatest QB of the modern NFL. What else changed. Oh..a couple of brady's team mates that didn't; do that much.

Not gonna say this wasn;t a GOOD team. It was. Brady enabled them to be better. You can spin all you want with your Brady HATRED....but it's clear he was the difference.

If you can admit it your life will be happier.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You chose to focus on Gronk and Antonio Brown. I told plenty of other names....the defense was good last year. He inherited a good defense...the best receiving group in the league, the best tight end group in the league.....Ronald Jones and Leonard Fournette at running back....and now you want to act SLOW like I just said Gronk and Brown. Don't worry about it just keep being lost.

Oh fournette? A cast off loser failure bust? Good call man GOOD CALL!

Ronald who?

Come on.....you HAVE to be trolling people now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh fournette? A cast off loser failure bust? Good call man GOOD CALL!

Ronald who?

Come on.....you HAVE to be trolling people now.

So I told you Ronald Jones and you don't even know who he is. Have a nice day man lol.....I took the bait. You got it.....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So 5 year olds have little logic? Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart composed his first musical piece when he was five years old.
Like I said above man in order to get his point across he has to resort to name calling so that tells me all I need to know about his intellect level. He can't control himself just like a child.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I told you Ronald Jones and you don't even know who he is. Have a nice day man lol.....I took the bait. You got it.....
LOl you are really dumb.

I live in tampa bay and watched this team all year. I know who Jones is ...he had 16 yards in this game.

It was YOU that took the bait. LOL good job dude. You been played hard.

Jones had a decent year sharing with fournette...but he hasn't done sht in the playoffs.

You got played while you THOUGHT you were playing someone. PERFECT!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOl you are really dumb.

I live in tampa bay and watched this team all year. I know who Jones is ...he had 16 yards in this game.

It was YOU that took the bait. LOL good job dude. You been played hard.

Jones had a decent year sharing with fournette...but he hasn't done sht in the playoffs.

You got played while you THOUGHT you were playing someone. PERFECT!
Are you slow? I just told you I took the bait. Which means yes...you got me. I give you credit and you can't even see that yikes.....like I said man have a nice day you sucked me and I took the bait. Credit where its due.....

bigE79

Reaction score
Not only do I love Brady, but its very satisfying to see all the Tom Brady haters choke on it right now. The guy is simply amazing.

Congrats Tom Brady. I will be rooting for him to win it all. :flagwave::flagwave::thumbup:

-Brady is too old
-Brady is done
-Brady doesnt have it anymore

yada yada yada
I said it before,I'll say it again..even at his age right now,I'd take him over any other qb playing today...what he has done with tb, unreal.

bigE79

Reaction score
It definitely time to make some changes.

Who the hell even knows who 'Lombardi' is/was!? We just can't miss the opportunity to present the new "Brady Trophy" to its namesake, amidst the falling confetti.

It's just common sense...
Bull****..you have no respect for the game.