Tom Brady expected to sign with the Bucs

stiletto

Reaction score
Honestly I think it makes the NFL really interesting that he went to Tampa. I hope he makes some noise. Brees vs Brady should be fun for awhile. The fans in Tampa should be delighted they have Brady for 2-3 years. I think he'll play multiple years especially if he has some success with Arians.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Bucs have a lot of weapons including one of the best receivers in the league in Mike Evans. They averaged 29 points a game last season despite Winston throwing 30 INTs. Brady in Tampa should be interesting especially considering the Super Bowl will be played in Tampa.

stiletto

Reaction score
The Bucs have a lot of weapons including one of the best receivers in the league in Mike Evans. They averaged 29 points a game last season despite Winston throwing 30 INTs. Brady in Tampa should be interesting especially considering the Super Bowl will be played in Tampa.

Agree, I wouldn't count Tampa out now. It might seem like a joke but TB was born with a horse-shoe up his rear. Arians is a good coach in his own right. NFC South should be fun next season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Unforeseen would be Chargers jumping in hard , they have more then a mild interest..

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
those two on a decline are better than dak on a plateau
The insecure Dak slobberers on here saying that Brady is done wouldn’t bet a nickel of their own money that Brady - and the Bucs - won’t have a better season than Dak.

DFWJC

Reaction score
How is their Oline? They need to beef it up with Brady back there:
Very good oline,but they could use a stud tackle.
The draft lines up well fir them toget one

and they nave a truly great WR group.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Brady to Tampa means it’s possible Winston could end up in New England. Maybe Belichick can coach the INT’s out of him.