News: Tom Brady & Gisele in "epic" fight; she's left the family compound

TheHerd

Reaction score
Rational fear I'd say....he isn't nasty enough to snap one of Tommy's limbs but he's physical enough to do it. As immobile as Brady is, I'm surprised he hasn't been severely injured before now. (couple knee injuries don't really count as 'severely' injured IMO)
He's historically had a good OL, gets rid of the ball quickly, and if you look at him with bad intent you get a roughing call. And I think his toughness is underrat.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You spend a lot of time worrying about the ethics of other people?

i do spent time in thinking about comments. especially when they seem to be very one sided, stupid but attacking others.
then i do spent time to make myself a picture about that person. and i do answer to that. because i think everybody else should be made aware of that.

you dont ?

and of course i also spent time thinking about the ethics of other persons. why not ?
it surprises me that you ask that question. the question you should ask should rather be: are there really persons who dont ?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i do spent time in thinking about comments. especially when they seem to be very one sided, stupid but attacking others.
then i do spent time to make myself a picture about that person. and i do answer to that. because i think everybody else should be made aware of that.

you dont ?
That's a bit exhausting, even for a sports message board.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
That's a bit exhausting, even for a sports message board.

yes i sense that a lot. for some thinking is exhausting. so they chose to make fun out of others, diminish other opinions. but whats funny, they get very personal when others dont agree with their views.

Those people usually chose to be entertained by people who tell them what is good or bad for them. Its easier to let others think for them and only have to enjoy.

Whats even more funny is that you will find those people are in the front line when it comes to fight for their freedom.

All in all very fitting for me.

Funny. Life can be very interessting. dont you think ?

Last edited:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Do you think moving a thread to its proper place is crashing it? No, it's not and I'm not trolling either.

The hit dog is still hollering. lol
It's about time a mod corrected you. Let the mods determine if a thread belongs here or not, playboi

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
If this Brady spat continues it may well affect his play this coming Sunday. My woman and I have had troubles all year this year, and I have been pretty miserable. She thinks I'm nuts and I think she's crazy, so there you go. I'm so looking forward to Cowboy's football to brighten up 2022.

jwitten82

Reaction score
If this Brady spat continues it may well affect his play this coming Sunday. My woman and I have had troubles all year this year, and I have been pretty miserable. She thinks I'm nuts and I think she's crazy, so there you go. I'm so looking forward to Cowboy's football to brighten up 2022.
You tell her that when your name comes up, she better respeck it!!!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Ethical values? Gossiping about a QB's private life is stupid ...... And has nothing to do with ethics.

I do think you dont understand. or maybe you dont want to.

the gossip was made by the writer of the article.
ethics where brought by the people here who talk about it.

And of course bringing in ethic is ok and not stupid.

But if you think it is a stupid article you may be able to point out some examples that sound as gossip or stupid to you. so we all can have a better picture of what you are talking about. right now you are not giving real value. all you do is giving us shibboleth.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Giselle left the compound ?

giphy.gif

ArtClink

Reaction score
Tom Brady And Gisele Are Reportedly In An 'Epic Fight' And She's Left the Family Compound

Mehera Bonner
September 2, 2022, 2:00 pm

01b60faaa0cb65887c9a9619c54b35be

Photo credit: Steve Granitz - Getty Images

Some celebrity relationship drama heading into the weekend: Page Six is out here reporting that Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen are in the middle of an "epic fight" about his decision to "un-retire" from the NFL, and they're reporting that she's left the family compound in Tampa for a trip to Costa Rica.

“Tom and Gisele are in a fight right now,” one source told the outfit, while another added “There’s been trouble in the marriage over his decision to un-retire. Gisele has always been the one with the kids. They had agreed he would retire to focus on the family, then he changed his mind.” Meanwhile, a third anon source claimed the couple have a "fiery relationship" and that "Gisele is a bit hot-headed."

One of Page Six's fleet of sources also notes that after Tom un-retired, Gisele also went back to work. “It’s almost like Gisele was like, ‘Well, if you’re going to keep playing, so will I," the source said. "She’s resentful that Tom is still the football superstar.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tom-brady-gisele-reportedly-epic-190000186.html

Hey, this might actually work in the Cowboys favor come Week 1's match-up on opening night at the Cowboys next Sunday night!
:thumbup:
I heard Brady had an incident with country music legend George Stait. Let’s just say Brady has been looking for Strait and it ain’t gonna be pretty.