Tom Brady Goat

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The momentum came when they finally decided to run the ball which opened up the passing game as Fournette and Jones were getting chunks of yardage on 1st down.

Brady did SFA but just game manage and refrain from turning it over which is his job and he did it. He was hardly awe inspiring at all let alone a SB MVP performance. Dump offs short TD passes etc with lots of screens game managed the win not to mention the Chiefs pass rush decided to stay at Arrowhead.
That opened it up in 2nd half but it was the Chiefs defensive penalties that led to 21-6 halftime lead that set the tone of the game. That last drive before half was a killer after KC closed to 14-6.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why does it go above and beyond your IQ level sweetheart?

if you legitimately think Tom was the reason the Buccs won tonight you are deluded.
He wasn’t the only reason. It was a balanced attack. Chiefs had no answer for Tampa defense or offense.

Chappy

Reaction score
That opened it up in 2nd half but it was the Chiefs defensive penalties that led to 21-6 halftime lead that set the tone of the game. That last drive before half was a killer after KC closed to 14-6.
Chiefs have always been a grabby sort of defense and usually it gets ignored but tonight it wasn't once Tom was in the same game and lets face it the refs love the bloke and any team he plays for.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Chiefs have always been a grabby sort of defense and usually it gets ignored but tonight it wasn't once Tom was in the same game and lets face it the refs love the bloke and any team he plays for.
There’s no defense for penalties . Romo called it early on in the game. And it was obvious calls.

Interesting stat Romo revealed I wasn’t aware of. Offenses score 30% of the time after a defensive penalty . And 70% with 2 penalties in a drive.

Chappy

Reaction score
There’s no defense for penalties . Romo called it early on in the game. And it was obvious calls.

Interesting stat Romo revealed I wasn’t aware of. Offenses score 30% of the time with a defensive penalty . And 70% with 2 penalties in a drive.
Yeah i remember hearing him say that and it did WOW me!

Tony is an awesome game day analyst and i love him doing games.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Blaine Gabbert could of won that SB today doing what Tom did. What did Tom do that was so remarkable?

Brady became the only player in Super Bowl history to throw 3 TDs and complete 80 percent of his passes in a half.

It was arguably the greatest half of football by any QB in a Super Bowl. Although Brady’s 2nd half in the Super Bowl against Atlanta coming back from a 25 point deficit late in the 3rd quarter was special.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We talk a lot about game-winnig culture, or the lack thereof, at the Cowboys.

In my mind, "winning-culture" is the single biggest attribute to Tom Brady's game. Sure, he can read defenses, has a high completion percentage, makes few mistakes but it is his day-in and day-out commitment to winning and leadership that sets him apart.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I think if Tom is in Dallas we figure things out somehow because that’s what he does.

I think Tampa is lucky to be a playoff team without him.
Then you didn't watch Tampa before this season and you haven't watched Dallas if you think Brady wins a superbowl with this team

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Lol the Bucs getting such a big, caused KC to abandon the run. Y'all wanna do anything to discredit him
KC is more of a passing team to begin with and Bucs didn't run away from KC until the 2nd half.

I'm not taking anything from Brady but he only needed 10 points to beat KC. Most of the credit goes to the defense, that's almost elite as a defense can be considering the high power offense of KC

Flamma

Reaction score
Well this should put to rest any doubts. He needs to be included with all of the greatest generational names. One of the greatest champions of all time in any sport.

He hasn't even had a losing season since he took over in 2001. The closest was 9-7 and that happened only once.