Tom Brady now has more Super Bowls than any NFL franchise

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
There is a thread on the main forum right now suggesting Dak is as good as Tom Brady. I mean, you guys who are calling Crash out are all on the wrong side of this argument, IMO. He was pretty much right......

9darter

Reaction score
just wait, the dak slobbers will be on here saying how much better he is than Brady.

Right now a fair contingent of them claim that the Tampa D carried Brady to his 7th ring throughout the playoffs. Soon enough they'll say that Dak could've easily done the same as Brady if he was on the Tampa team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That sounds more like a personal problem . Even by your own admission you recognize his professional greatness .

This generation of fans and citizens have some disturbing ways to acknowledge great athletes , artist and citizens who speak out expressing their passions in public on critical issues of the day.

He’s a philanthropist and gives back in his community while taking on some of the biggest issues. If only more athletes with his influence used their stage to speak out.

Lebron has become the face of the NBA. If you hate what Lebron represents then you must hate what the NBA represents which again sounds more like a personal problem.
Is politics personal?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He also is 2-0 against the rest of the NFL in impregnating supermodels.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
They talk about NFL records that will never be broken... I believe he has 2 that truly will never be broken.
Most Super Bowls played in and most won by a Quarterback.
And he's not done yet.
He's won more than any franchise in NFL History.
It's really mind boggling.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you preemptively whined about something that hadn’t even happened?

Dak owns you, Redneck. Rent-free in your empty skull.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
I'd be careful throwing the word "Redneck" around on a site about a Texas football team. One, it's Texas, and two, it's football.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he is settingrecords for qb that will never be broken
I don't even know how another QB could approach that record.

Brady, like him or not, is a one of a kind player. He looks the same as he did coming in as a rookie and and has lost 0 zip on the ball. That alone defies the logic of football. Add to that how he was willing to stay with Belichick when it was noted that he liked to make the GOAT the goat after a bad game to the rest of the team.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Brady is the best ever.

cant take it from him.

I am sick of seeing it though and can’t wait for him to retire and let’s move on.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't even know how another QB could approach that record.

Brady, like him or not, is a one of a kind player. He looks the same as he did coming in as a rookie and and has lost 0 zip on the ball. That alone defies the logic of football. Add to that how he was willing to stay with Belichick when it was noted that he liked to make the GOAT the goat after a bad game to the rest of the team.
It could be a record never to be broken . It’s difficult to imagine in current Cap era format.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Brady is the best ever.

cant take it from him.

I am sick of seeing it though and can’t wait for him to retire and let’s move on.
I guess I’ll never understand fans hatred of watching the greatest perform. Especially if they’re upstanding citizens off the field

Can we imagine hating Babe Ruth wishing for him to retire cause were tired of watching him hit home runs.

This era of fans hostility and hatred for the greatest to play the game is frikin disgusting. Definitely not purist of the game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There is a thread on the main forum right now suggesting Dak is as good as Tom Brady. I mean, you guys who are calling Crash out are all on the wrong side of this argument, IMO. He was pretty much right......
This is a Cowboys forum . Why do fans expect. There’s going to be overzealousness for their players, especially their QB. It was as bad or worse for Romo.

You don’t go to a positive thread on Dak or a SB thread on Dak expecting objective discussion in a Cowboys forum.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
They talk about NFL records that will never be broken... I believe he has 2 that truly will never be broken.
Most Super Bowls played in and most won by a Quarterback.
And he's not done yet.
He's won more than any franchise in NFL History.
It's really mind boggling.

Agree.

Brady’s 34 playoff wins will also never be surpassed.