Tom Brady now has more Super Bowls than any NFL franchise

40yrpatsfan

Reaction score
If you throw out his rookie season where he didn't play a snap, and throw out the year he missed with the knee injury, he's played 19 seasons and appeared in 10 SB's, winning 7.

But what I find even a little more impressive is that he has won 4 of the past 8 SB's: 2021, 2019, 2017, & 2015 - as well as play but lose the 2018 SB to the Eagles where he threw for 505 yards an all time record.

Pape

Reaction score
If you throw out his rookie season where he didn't play a snap, and throw out the year he missed with the knee injury, he's played 19 seasons and appeared in 10 SB's, winning 7.

But what I find even a little more impressive is that he has won 4 of the past 8 SB's: 2021, 2019, 2017, & 2015 - as well as play but lose the 2018 SB to the Eagles where he threw for 505 yards an all time record.
He actually did play in 2000, versus the Lions...

Went 1 for 3 for 6 yards...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
just wait, the dak slobbers will be on here saying how much better he is than Brady.
actually in a thread about should we go for dak , there were those that said
1.Brady is done, arm is gone should retire.
2.Dak is a better qb than current Brady we should stick with dak over brady who is basically washed up
Before the season here many said Brady was done.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
40yrpatsfan said:

-------
That is amazing, I became a brady pats fan with his first SB win in Cinderella season. I am watching all his SB's now in off season, as well as this years SB run.
I now think maybe Tom was the reason NE won all those SB's, and that BB may not see another SB without Tom.
BB did not even make playoffs without Tom.

I knew Tom would get TB into playoffs in 1st season, but as season went on, I didnt think they would get past NO in playoffs.
They won 3 road playoff games in a row against 2 of the best nfc teams. Then beat the super team KC in SB, cant be more impressive than that.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
No one said this cornball. Quit making up stuff. A thread about Brady and Dak is on your mind. Weirdo.
yes they did "rerun"
maxresdefault.jpg