Tom Brady Signs Extension

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
378tfh.gif
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

lukin2006

Reaction score
As Michigan Wolverine fan I cannot stand Brady...I hope someone someday levels that lying cheat...it would even be better if BB got levelled at the same time...

Pape

Reaction score
As Michigan Wolverine fan I cannot stand Brady...I hope someone someday levels that lying cheat...it would even be better if BB got levelled at the same time...

That's pretty harsh...
TB12 a lying cheat? what exactly has he lied about? how exactly has he "cheated"? Please, be as specific as you can...

and "level" BB too? for what? being a good coach?

Last edited:

sean10mm

Reaction score
Count the rings. Nothing else matters. Nor should it.

Or are we arguing that the 1990s Cowboys were boy scouts lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

e: And his salary goes up to $30m and then $32m the next two years, and he can't be traded or franchise tagged. So it's actually not a discount deal at all.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Weird..just saw he will still be a free agent in 2020...I guess its a win-win. They can't franchise Brady. In other words he got a pay increase this year and they don't have to commit long-term.

Ghost12

Reaction score
I spent most of yesterday on the road... lot of talk on Mad Dog Sports Radio about how after this season when he is a UFA, Brady would be a good fit..... in...… waitforit……. Dallas. :muttley:

TheHerd

Reaction score
That's the real issue I have with the Pats and the salary cap.

IMO there is no question they are cheating. AGAIN!!!
How is that allowed? I thought the league had strict rules on this. Jerry could pay quite a lot of these.

Pape

Reaction score
How is that allowed? I thought the league had strict rules on this. Jerry could pay quite a lot of these.
the deal, as of 2015, as $200 per hour, market rates, per the boston globe... the league looked at it and shrugged... peanuts

Brady has been taking "below" market deals since his first extension ... before he met/married giselle ... before he started tb12 with the snake oil sales man alex guerrero (sp?) ...

but what a lot of people don't consider, and its never brought up, is Brady has always gotten that chunk of cash in the form of a large signing bonus, which allows the team to structure the deal in a favorable manner for them... KSK said it a few posts into the thread... Pats making more cap room, to paraphrase the post...

if anyone is interested --> http://www.patscap.com/brady.html#brady