Tom Brady trolls “America’s Team”

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Brady is right; players and coaches in the nfl knows we are America’s Circus but when it comes to playing football - not so much. Jerry makes money based n the legacy of Tom Landry and Jimmy’s teams. I will say that the tv ratings are based on marketing and an unrivaled skill for losing close games in spectacular fashion - which is great for tv ratings and exciting games.

Praxit

Reaction score
...yeah Tom, ..... but dont you wish one of your teams had the acclamation. Given by the people, for the people.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
GettyImages-1020220662-e1589163353168.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just having some fun and saying what 31 of 32 teams in the league think or say..

But harmless trash talk is kind of fun. I'm sure the NFL loves it

lostar2009

Reaction score
Now is the time to say "jack". can't go to the well forever. Father time is an arse hole. Let parsons smack him in the mouth a couple times. Ive seen him rattled before.

Yeah I win would fill good. But it wasn't against the Pats with TB. Would be satisfying but meh in my book.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
TB12 is the GOAT. Respect. That said— he can be an annoying douchebag and I hope we break him in half on 9/9. Sick of his smirk. Sick of his trolling. And sick of his whining to refs and being the darling of the NFL.

annoyed-face-gif-10.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, hopefully, this fires up the team. This team's first two teams have trashtalked this team. Now, it's time to see if this team has the backbone to respond. Hopefully, this team destroys the Bucs and Chargers to send a message. Make them eat their words. Now we can see if this team has pride or are they just collecting paychecks.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Brady looks like a supermodel and is married to an actual supermodel. He is the GOAT football player and is also intelligent. He might arguably be the greatest human being of all time. Anyone who argues is just being petty and jealous.
While Roger served in the military and won 2 superbowls.

That's why we became America's Team.

Jerry is doing his best to destroy the legacy, but the team will be around longer than Jerry.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
NFL players take it easy on Brady. He better watch out because some young pup is not going to care what name is on the back of the jersey and hit him harder than he has been hit in years if he runs his mouth too much - just saying!

Guys know they will be fined 6 figures if they hit him too hard.. He's a girl..

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Brady's wife is a witch. It doesn't have anything to do with the thread, but it is what I think when i hear Brady

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
TBH, "America's Team" is whatever team won the most recent Superbowl. There are far more fair weather fans than there are fans of any one team. Add in thr fact that Tom Brady is the best of all time and one of the most beloved of all time and he's probably not wrong.

The team didn't even make up that moniker, and Landry and Staubach didn't like it. NFL films made it up as the title to the Cowboys' 1978 year-in-review film. So I don't even care about that dumb thing. I just want to see this team get better and have a shot at another championship. I don't care about Brady. I'd bet he lets Gisele do sleazy and demeaning things to him, one of them involving him barking like a little arfy chihuahua and sitting up panting while she shoves a smelly athletic sock in his mouth. Brady's a goon.

Nav22

Reaction score
We still have the most fans, most haters, highest net worth, highest attendance and highest TV ratings.

I’m so sorry, haters, but we’ll always be America’s Team.
:starspin:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dak is “better” anyway
He makes 42 million and Brady only makes 28 million

Signed

Every Stupid Cowboys fan who wanted Dak to “be paid”
You tell 'em!
Heh heh heh... I bet they're running now.

plasticman

Reaction score
Talk is cheap.

If the Cowboys truly have a chip on their shoulder and are eager to prove that this season will be different, then there is no better opportunity than to start the season by making Tom Brady look like a 44 year old man.

So let's see how this Cowboy team rolls.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Send the house at him all game long and hope our CBs can cover for a few seconds...

We have no chance if we can't generate a pass rush... Seems obvious, but somehow our defense continues to suffer in that department.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Brady's comments are not for the fans or the media, they're for the rank and file within the league that hate that nickname and the owner for exploiting something he didn't earn. Landry was concerned that would just add a larger target on their back and they were really good back then but Schramm saw the opportunity.

What is baffling is why does this continue? If I wasn't a fan, I could care less about watching this monkey with a football.
It's just a nickname at this point. I don't think the commentators think much about it when they say it.