Tom Brady's daughter

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
has held the super bowl trophy more times than the Cowboys have won playoff games in 20 years. She's 8. Ick.
Indeed, and bless the child.
Bradys dog has licked it more.
Bradys gardener has moved it out of the way more while planting hibiscus.
Bradys private chef has accidentally splashed hot olive oil on it more..
Shall we continue?

Last edited:

Motorola

Reaction score
Better trivia/fact to remember from Super Bowl LV:
Every point scored by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers was done by players who were not on the team before the 2020 season.
12 points = Brady to Gronkowski TD passes
6 points = Brady to Brown TD pass
6 points = Fournette TD run
4 points = Succop PATs
3 points = Succop FG

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I look at as more of a Jerry sucks thread. Its his fault for 25 years of nothing. Its his fault an 8 year old child has held the Lombardi more times than any Cowboy's player ever has.

well can’t deny this. :laugh:

sunalsorises

Reaction score
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/590/495/574.jpg

574.jpg

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I saw one of those animated charts which showed year by year the teams with the most wins since 1995. Each team had a colored line with would evolve as each year was updated.

The Dallas Cowboys were number two behind the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I know this is not Super Bowl wins. But Dallas wins games more than other teams. Including the Patriots.

As this evolved, and the year was around 2010, Dallas was in first place, but lost it to other teams. It dropped to fifth, but then in 2014 it made a move and was at the top until 2019 when the Steelers overtook them. I'd love to find that animated chart to post here.

Try this.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...y-all-time-regular-season-winning-percentage/