Tom Jackson-"TO's post-game comments 'Troubling'"

Boysboy

Reaction score
Honestly-I'm sick of Tom Jackson. Every time they review a Dallas game, win or lose, he'll always take his share of shots at them.

OTOH-even when the Eagles LOSE, he'll always find something to PRAISE them.

:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
It was so funny to watch him trying to spin this.

He was like his behavior is troubling... talked about his expression.

Pathetic ESPN.

Just come to the realization that casual cowboys fans or fans from other teams will probably believe this clown. Can't do anything about it, but listen to other sources of news. The Ticket, NFLN, DC.com multimedia center. Why let them make up your opinion for you.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
why let some dude on the TV manipulate you?

unless its that ShamWow guy, that guy could get me to do anything

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
The most troubling thing is that Jackson still holds a grudge 30 years later....

He needs to get a life...

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
trickblue;2311910 said:
The most troubling thing is that Jackson still holds a grudge 30 years later....

He needs to get a life...

he is Keyshawns role model.

T.O is to Keyshawn (in a negative way) as Brett favre is to Madden( positive)

I swear Madden mentions Brett Favre, every single game for years now, no matter who is playing.
'
This was T.O's comment:

""This was a great team win," T.O. said. "It was frustrating out there, but I kept with it. My teammates stuck with it. ... God used me today for his glory. Reality is where glory resides. That's all I've got to say."

What part of that was troubling? he mentioned it being a TEAM win. and being frustrated but not giving up while he and his TEAM stuck with it. Also saw the game as God using him for a different purpose rather than the way he wanted.

So he: gives the team credit, and realize that sometimes what is best for you isn't whats best for everyone else, and that you have to stick with it and take the short straw .

That doesn't sound so bad to me.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
ESPN is still mad about
  • ESPN can kiss my grits
  • TO talking about their poor ratings
  • SheShawn
:lmao:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
stealth;2311899 said:
why let some dude on the TV manipulate you?

unless its that ShamWow guy, that guy could get me to do anything

:lmao2: Is that the dude who squints like a pirate?

Reaction score
Muhast;2311997 said:
he is Keyshawns role model.

T.O is to Keyshawn (in a negative way) as Brett favre is to Madden( positive)

I swear Madden mentions Brett Favre, every single game for years now, no matter who is playing.
'
This was T.O's comment:

""This was a great team win," T.O. said. "It was frustrating out there, but I kept with it. My teammates stuck with it. ... God used me today for his glory. Reality is where glory resides. That's all I've got to say."

What part of that was troubling? he mentioned it being a TEAM win. and being frustrated but not giving up while he and his TEAM stuck with it. Also saw the game as God using him for a different purpose rather than the way he wanted.

So he: gives the team credit, and realize that sometimes what is best for you isn't whats best for everyone else, and that you have to stick with it and take the short straw .

That doesn't sound so bad to me.

Tom is probably 'troubled' by this references to god...

TO obviously had a talk with someone on a spiritual realm and Jackson isnt buying that TO is saved....

Its hard to criticize someone when they praise Jesus or God yet Jackson wanted to...

StylisticS

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2312049 said:
Tom is probably 'troubled' by this references to god...

TO obviously had a talk with someone on a spiritual realm and Jackson isnt buying that TO is saved....

Its hard to criticize someone when they praise Jesus or God yet Jackson wanted to...

Maybe Jackson is the devil and that's why he didn't like it. :D

Spectre

Reaction score
Like it or not, T.O.'s body language lately is troubling.
He is comfortable enough in Dallas and with this team now to let the real T.O. show a little more.

Be careful loyally defending T.O. just because he plays for your favorite team. I'm not saying it's a given, but dude has a high liklihood of making you look foolish if Dallas continues to struggle.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
That is why I don't watch that trash. I get more football insight here then ESP'ing. Their ratings won't improve because of me.

:espn:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Spectre;2312072 said:
Like it or not, T.O.'s body language lately is troubling.
He is comfortable enough in Dallas and with this team now to let the real T.O. show a little more.

Be careful loyally defending T.O. just because he plays for your favorite team. I'm not saying it's a given, but dude has a high liklihood of making you look foolish if Dallas continues to struggle.

You have always badmouthed T.O.

So we should listen to you?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
adbutcher;2312140 said:
That is why I don't watch that trash. I get more football insight here then ESP'ing. Their ratings won't improve because of me.

:espn:

Thanks for reading my posts. :D

Wittenrox

Reaction score
I am just as hard a Cowboy Fan as most of you - certainly not the casual fan. But to some degree - I looked at the T.O. interview a "LITTLE" like Tom Jackson did. I go back to the touchdown in fact. He had a congratulating Wright - almost jump on him. And T.O. completely ignored the act and continued to point to the heavens.

At that point I did begin to wonder if T.O. was beggining to turn into the character we hope he never will turn into ME.O.

I love having him on the team - I love watching him do his thing and yes - my popcorn is ready...

So I am crossing my fingers that I am just being a worry - wort

bmf31

Reaction score
Wittenrox;2312169 said:
I am just as hard a Cowboy Fan as most of you - certainly not the casual fan. But to some degree - I looked at the T.O. interview a "LITTLE" like Tom Jackson did. I go back to the touchdown in fact. He had a congratulating Wright - almost jump on him. And T.O. completely ignored the act and continued to point to the heavens.

At that point I did begin to wonder if T.O. was beggining to turn into the character we hope he never will turn into ME.O.

I love having him on the team - I love watching him do his thing and yes - my popcorn is ready...

So I am crossing my fingers that I am just being a worry - wort

I was wondering if they even mentioned his 900th reception at the stadium?

I can't remember what he accomplished while at Philly or if it was incredibaly more significant than 900, but I know that he was really hurt by the fact that they didn't mention it. That thought crept in my head when I heard the announcers say that he had reached this milestone.

If they didn't even mention it, does anyone else think that this might have bothered him?

STSINAZ

Reaction score
he probably got some counsel from his pastor and took it to heart...thats what it sounds like to me...whats the big deal?

superpunk

Reaction score
I thought it was troubling as well. Like god cares whether or not TO scores a TD...