Tonight is the ceiling, last week was about the floor

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Don’t make bold proclamations one way or another about what we are or aren’t after tonight. Tonight was what happens when we’re at about full strength in terms of weapons available, and the other team isn’t and we don’t beat ourselves with turnovers like GB and the opposition does.

Last week was about the other way as the Jets got a lot of people back and didn’t beat themselves with turnovers.

Any given night this team can play really well if healthy and doesn’t beat itself with turnovers.

We have yet to see a team just flat beat us on their own when we’re even close to full strength.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bipolar Dallas Cowboys! Not sure if they can string together 4-5 weeks like this and win it all when it matters, but at least we know what they’re capable of

movaughn88

Reaction score
Don’t make bold proclamations one way or another about what we are or aren’t after tonight. Tonight was what happens when we’re at about full strength in terms of weapons available, and the other team isn’t and we don’t beat ourselves with turnovers like GB and the opposition does.

Last week was about the other way as the Jets got a lot of people back and didn’t beat themselves with turnovers.

Any given night this team can play really well if healthy and doesn’t beat itself with turnovers.

We have yet to see a team just flat beat us on their own when we’re even close to full strength.

I told my buddy the other day we are gonna string together some wins and a couple losses, beat the Pats on the road, then lose to the Skins last week to miss the playoffs.

:lmao2:

links18

Reaction score
We will probably win our division, but Packers and Saints own tiebreakers against us. We'll play at home against the Vikings in the Wildcard round. if we win, its back on the road in the divisional round.

ultron

Reaction score
Last week was an absolute anomaly, we were missing like 5 pro-bowlers (Tyron, La'el, Cobb, Cooper, Byron)

No way in hell we lose that game if even 2 of those guys were healthy.

gmoney112

Reaction score
We will probably win our division, but Packers and Saints own tiebreakers against us. We'll play at home against the Vikings in the Wildcard round. if we win, its back on the road in the divisional round.

NFC North is still open. We could very well get GB at home. It could also be the Rams or Seahawks.

I think Saints and 49ers lock up home field. Saints posted 36 on the Bears with Bridgewater, good grief. Makes me feel a little better about our game, where we just made mistake after mistake.

NFC is good this year. Playoff race is going to be crazy. Probably one of the more entertaining years in a while.

cern

Reaction score
today we were the windshield, last week the bug.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When Dallas plays with an early lead = pretty good team
When Dallas plays from behind = not so good

Moral of my observation........be prepared to start the game :thumbup: