Video: Tony Pollard: The Most UNDERRATED Rookie in the NFL

Scotman

Reaction score
Hitting on this pick would be huge for the Cowboys and that has little to do with Zeke. Even if he remained a change of pace back to Zeke, having a guy come in that is a legitimate threat in his own right changes the game for opposing defenses. And when they are both on the field? That would be a nightmare for a defensive coordinator.

I'm excited about this guy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm so sick of this contrived Tony Pollard hype. Talk to me in Week 1.

This is from Garrett.

“Tony is very poised,” said Garrett, who enters the final year of his contract with no guarantee that he’ll get another. “He plays with maturity beyond his years and we’re only a couple of preseason games into it and not a lot of plays into. It kind of follows with what we’ve seen in practice and just how he handles himself. So, again he’s off to a good start. He’s got a long way to go, but he’s going about it the right way.”

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The great thing about Pollard is he can make the most out of a limited number of carries. Zeke needs several carried to get warmed up and then watch out. But Pollard is hot from the get-go. This is perfect for when Zeke gets back because a limited number of carries is all Pollard will get a chance to work with.

GenoT

Reaction score
c84685b975f90ef19056e7508650eaee--christian-life-christian-memes.jpg

Ken

Reaction score
And Darrell Henderson is all of that too. He is by far the best RB in this draft class. Pollard is not far behind in my estimation.

The Rams insured their running game and if Gurley comes back strong...their 1-2 punch will be amazing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
And Darrell Henderson is all of that too. He is by far the best RB in this draft class. Pollard is not far behind in my estimation.

The Rams insured their running game and if Gurley comes back strong...their 1-2 punch will be amazing.

That Bears rookie looks like a stud too.

fansince68

Reaction score
The great thing about Pollard is he can make the most out of a limited number of carries. Zeke needs several carried to get warmed up and then watch out. But Pollard is hot from the get-go. This is perfect for when Zeke gets back because a limited number of carries is all Pollard will get a chance to work with.
Not true. Linehan used Zeke like a battering ram to wear down the defense between the tackles. A very unimaginative run game. Zeke is a special player that can be elusive and speedy yet runs with bruising power. Pollard will never be able to do that. Besides, this is preseason and Pollard is running on guys that will be working at the car wash in a couple of weeks.

Ken

Reaction score
That Bears rookie looks like a stud too.
I need to see more. I think he has a chance to be good. I need to look at his college tape. The first preseason game looked Ok to me...nothing great.