Tony Romo has to be the best analyst since John Madden

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I would have been happier if he had been the best QB since Joe Montana. Props to Romo for a successful transition from player to analyst but he's Danny White to me.....love the guy but.....
Yeah there’s always a “butt..” with you.

aria

Reaction score
I’m curious is there anyone on this team you actually like?
Speaking strictly of personality, not necessarily takent, the two currenct players I can’t stand are Beasley and Ewok. Gregory and Irving are knuckle heads. Everyone else is ok or I really like.

I love Jaylon, LVE seems like a really good dude so far, Sean Lee, Dak, Martin, Dlaw, Frederick and Witten is my favorite of all time. As I said, no problems with anyone else off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
QUOTE="droopdog7, post: 8991730, member: 40413"]So, I’m actually not particularly impressed by Romo the analyst.

So how are you going to spin this post you made?[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:

*,,,er,,, not,,,quite,,, connection ,,,of,,, dots,,,data,,,incompleteo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Or choose not to. We’ve never really had a color commentator make it his focus to predict each play going to be called. Usually they analyze the play that was called .

Romo sits in the booth like an OC. That’s not really what I want from an analyst or color guy.

That might be entertaining for some but the whole point has always been to discuss what happened not what you think is going to happen. Not on every single play anyway. Just not for me. And his squeaky boyish high pitch voice becomes annoying too.Too much of a cheerleader and rarely critical.

I’d say his calling for the game would be better served for a team in the booth or sidelines not the network.

Well,I have noticed that "He" has "toned down& reigned in" some of his initially spouted "off the cuff" personal views, pertaining to certain expressed thoughts, that could be perceived by some viewers ,to be of a critical nature concercerning the LEAGUE'S general Incompetence& various other personally held irksome views,,, as I could only safely assume that noted issue was brought up in his very first job performance evaluation, conducted by his network overlords,,,he's savvy enough to have gotten in lock step with the networks party line.o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Wow, who knew one opinion would touch such a sensitive nerve on people around here.
,,,er,,,:huh:,,,why even care?

* FEUDIAN rulebook of Footballish Forum conduct ,page#1, paragraph 1.2 o_O

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I rather listen to tony romo everyday over troy aikman

I like Aikman, he’s not afraid to give you the truth. Romo has a little Gruden in him where he’s constantly praising everyone.

But still, Romo is also my favorite. He’s actually funny

Reactions: BAT

GridironGreat

Reaction score
He got a little too excited with Brady yesterday. Was annoying at times, but he’s mostly really good at this job.