Too many soft/fragile players on this team

keds

Reaction score
Too many soft/fragile players for my liking on this team... until some of these guys prove it otherwise, that's my perception of this team...

Guys getting hurt running conditioning tests... isn't it the players job to be ready for the start of training camp???

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody gets hurt on other teams.

That was my first thought: how soft/fragile are we compared to everybody else's soft fragile teams. But I guess, if you're willing to define 'too many' as 'some,' then he's got a point no matter what the data might say.

keds

Reaction score
What I'm saying is that guys like Murray, Carter, Lee, and Ratliff need to be on the field for us to have a chance to win... they could have all the talent in the world... but we're not sniffing the playoffs without them playing...

DFWJC

Reaction score
What I'm saying is that guys like Murray, Carter, Lee, and Ratliff need to be on the field for us to have a chance to win... they could have all the talent in the world... but we're not sniffing the playoffs without them playing...

Ratliff is just getting older.
I would not call him, Carter, or Lee "soft and fragile".
I'm not sure what I think of Murray. He's a physical runner though.

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
Lee and Carter have injury issues going back to college, and Murray looks quite injury prone as a pro.. They are good football players, but most likely there was a very real reason this team was able to draft them when they did.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
There is a lot of player's hurt right now. Hopefully most make it back in time to start the season.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think there's some soft/fragile threads being created. OP's who don't do their research first but just throw out random thoughts they don't backup with any kind of facts. Football is a tough game. It's not for sissies. Players get hurt and have to sit out to heal so that they'll be ready for when the bullets start flying down range for real.

Common Sense

Reaction score
I think there's something to be said about whether injuries can create a contagious psychological effect.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are too many soft/fragile players on this team IMO but from a MENTAL standpoint (for the most part). When I think of tough, physical teams, I hate to admit it, but Dallas does not come to mind. :(

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Too many soft/fragile players for my liking on this team... until some of these guys prove it otherwise, that's my perception of this team...

Guys getting hurt running conditioning tests... isn't it the players job to be ready for the start of training camp???

I don't think this he case.

But Rodney Harrison did say that we now need DB's that can tackle and we have cover DB Only.