Top 150 college football players to watch in 2018

Centex

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of good defensive tackles. But I'm a little skeptical of the list since they claim Jarrett Stitham had to learn a new offense at McLennan community college (which does not have a football team).

John813

Reaction score
Herberts photo makes him look like a junior in HS, not college lol.

I need to bookmark that page to see how much it changes in 9-11 months.

Plankton

Reaction score
It's a pipe dream with how DTs are looked at in this defense, but I'd love to see Dexter Lawrence in Dallas. Jaquan Johnson is another player I like a lot at safety.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I made the mistake of doubting a Bosa before but I will not do that again.

Bring on the Bosa to the Cowboys.

Questfor6

Reaction score
@BrAinPaiNt

Tell us about David Sills.
Remember the Arkansas QB Matt Jones who converted to WR? This kid is built like him but made the change once he got to college. Also he doesn't have a drug problem like Jones. Sills is a touchdown machine but needs to separate better

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I will keeping a close eye on Collin Johnson WR Texas even though he is not on the list. Which makes me question the validity of this list.
I am not sure to take this seriously or not.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I question the list because it has a bunch of sophomores on it that will not be eligible for the draft.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@BrAinPaiNt

Tell us about David Sills.

Really Good kid. Good head on his shoulders.
Started out as QB, like Questfor6 stated. They asked him to play WR.
He went to a smaller school to try QB and did not pan out.
They liked him and welcomed him back with open arms to play WR.
He learned VERY quick. Runs good routes but is playing in an air raid style offense.
Seems to have good speed but I don't know his 40. Tall kid so hard to tell.
Runs good routes, catches the ball well. Is a TD Scoring machine..>I think he led the nation last year. Which is a scary thought considering he just really dedicated himself to WR this past season.
Kid was so athletic as a QB at a very young age that he was one of the guys that USC offered a scholarship...when he was...13.

With all of that said, he is playing with a very good QB IMO. Both decided to come back as seniors. And frankly he is only getting better the more he learns the position.

Watch this clip...more for the coaches and others talking about him...

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I see that Clemson WR Hunter Renfrow is listed there. Not that I don't think he is a good receiver, I just don't see anyway he gets drafted before round 5-6.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
It's a pipe dream with how DTs are looked at in this defense, but I'd love to see Dexter Lawrence in Dallas. Jaquan Johnson is another player I like a lot at safety.
Lawrence is a favorite of mine too. I doubt the cowboys would draft a defensive player in the first round three years in a row though

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

I think there is a decent chance Marinelli retires after the season.