Top 2019 Slot WR's

gmoney112

Reaction score
I like a lot of these guys. This looks like it is a pretty good draft for slot WR.

Brown will probably be the first slot guy off the board. We'd more than likely have to use a 2nd on him, if he's even there. I don't see that happening.

I like Isabella, Hart, and Renfrow too. Isabella is probably the fastest of this group, but Hart looked like he had some speed at the Senior Bowl.

I didn't know much about Hardman, except he played at Georgia, but that guy can fly. He's also 5'10. He looks like he can go up and get it too, which you don't see much from the slot. He'll probably be pretty impressive at the Combine. Just from what I've seen he looks pretty explosive, but I think he might go before we're comfortable taking a slot guy. Especially with a league looking at speed now. It's still early and I don't know much about him, but with his attributes + returning our 3rd feels like value. He may not even fall that far after pre-draft and Combine.

I'd prefer a guy with speed so I'd probably go Isabella, Hart, Renfrow in that order. Renfrow is probably highest "ranked" right now (out of these 3).

DFWJC

Reaction score
I like Renfro, but maybe not better than some of those guys they have behind him.

bodi

Reaction score
sorry I draft Sills

an use Cooper an Gallup in slot switch them up

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Can’t Cooper and Gallup be just as effective in the slot? I feel like a larger red zone threat on the outside would be more useful

rambo2

Reaction score
Deebo Samuel is the number 1 way to go. He can do it all as a receiver and return man. Runs and is built like a running back. He can run from scrimmage as well. He was the top receiver at the Senior Bowl. He should go from about late 1st to early to mid 2nd. In my opinion they should move up to get him and they would have 3 receivers with big play ability that can score from anywhere on the field. I'll try to give a link to some highlights..
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=849a74dfd888f00b6153b1a772002ceb&action=view

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can’t Cooper and Gallup be just as effective in the slot? I feel like a larger red zone threat on the outside would be more useful
Im in he same boat. Im not against drafting a slot guy, but I would get a more talented player and use Cooper alot in the slot

To me, playing Cooper alot in the slot is a good way to maximize his potential. Pittsburgh uses Brown in the slot alot