Top 3 for each MLB Team

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, we got no Baseball so figured maybe we could talk about Baseball in another way maybe. To pass the time, figured we could look at each team and discuss the top three, all time, figures of each team. Since we have a lot of them out there, lets start with the Strohs.

Name the Top 3, All Time, Astros.

Go!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
1XYyQ5vV_400x400.jpg

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Nationals

Personally, I'd say Max Scherzer, Stephen Strasburg and Anthony Rendon. But most people outside of DC would probably insist on Bryce Harper. A lot of long time Nats fans would probably insist on Zimmerman as well...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Nationals

Personally, I'd say Max Scherzer, Stephen Strasburg and Anthony Rendon. But most people outside of DC would probably insist on Bryce Harper. A lot of long time Nats fans would probably insist on Zimmerman as well...

Separate thread Dude, but since you bring them up, I'll start one. So the idea is for fans of a certain team to start a thread on that team for discussion. If you want, start one for the Nats. If not, tell me and I will start one for you.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Separate thread Dude, but since you bring them up, I'll start one. So the idea is for fans of a certain team to start a thread on that team for discussion. If you want, start one for the Nats. If not, tell me and I will start one for you.

misunderstood your post, thought this was to discuss any team...

kskboys

Reaction score
Joe Sambito would've gone down as one of the best relievers of all time if not for the illness.

cowboyec

Reaction score
my Rangers...
•Nolan Ryan
•Pudge Rodriguez
•Adrian Beltre...just barely over Juan Gonzalez.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
i lived in SW La back in the day and would go to the dome all the time. Especially when the Mets were in town. The guys that were great for the Stros were JR Richard, Cesar Cedeno, and Nolan Ryan. Those guys would kill the mets. Followed by Joe Niekro, Jose Cruz, and Joe Sambito. For about two years, Mike Scott was unhittable. Of course he was cheating and marking the balls up but nobody could prove it.