Top 4 teams had top 4 Qbs

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
All 4 of those QBs have good defenses.

Dallas doesn't care about defense. They had a good one in 16 mainly because of the offense 17 18 and like 07 08. Same with olines they had ok ones in 07 08 then elites ones 14-19

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
How do you afford a good defense and pay a record setting deal to Dak?

You can’t have both.....

And have a top paid RB.

And have a top paid WR.

And have a top paid (and under producing) DE.

The cowboys front office not blowing a half dozen premium picks on poor defenders would have been a start.

LVE first round pick

taco- first round pick

Jaylon-34th pick

gregory- 2nd round pick

Chico- 2nd rounder

trysten hill- second rounder

that’s 6 first or second round picks that have either been flat out terrible or they get almost nothing out of for various reasons.

The defense sucks because our FO can’t draft defensive players. They frankly suck azz at it.

Turk

Reaction score
I remember idiots saying QB’s can’t improve accuracy. Now fellating Allen after he improved his accuracy greatly.
It is very rare for a QB to come into the league and increase his completion percentage.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It is very rare for a QB to come into the league and increase his completion percentage.

It’s really not though.

to make huge leaps? Yes.

to make improvement over time? There’s a lot of QB’s who have done it.

Not all do. But it’s very doable. Allen is a prime example of that.

I was one of the people arguing for years that QB’s coils and that Allen was super talented and if he improved his accuracy would be very dangerous.

I’m not surprised he has.

nor are the Bills. They used a top pick on him. You don’t do that if you believe their accuracy issues are not correctable.