Twitter: Top 5 players, 25 or younger, who has the best squad?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Real nice groups of players on all 4!

Helman is a so over the top Cowboys sniffer though. Dak turns 26 in a couple of weeks, so he squeezes him in just before he cant.
:laugh:

I do like our guys though
Really, all 4 look great

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm going to surprise a lot of you and go with that group down in Dallas;) feel free to share my opinion as that nucleus serves notice to the rest of the NFL on their way to the Super Bowl:flagwave:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Dak is better than Mayfield though
wow, no respect for the man who set the rookie passing TD records with 27 in 13.5 games.

side note, he also ranks seventh among NCAA Division I FBS career passing yards leaders by total passing yards (14,666).

Just saying he's done more than Dak has at either level so at best case for Dak its a push.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Anyway you cut it.......this is probably our core going forward. Remember how we keep hearing you can't keep all players. Well, these are player we will build the 5-8 years around IMO.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mayfield did far better than I thought he would have.
But at this point I still like Dat, only because he has 3 years, and we need to see Mayfield in his 2nd year.

But also Mayfield has so much more talent coming into his team, than Dak had.

Check back at the end of the season.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I don't like Mayfield. He was a punk in college and I believed he would be one in the NFL too. For that reason, I believed he would fail. I was wrong. I'd take him over Dak, even though I think Dak is a much better person.

John813

Reaction score
Crazy that Allen Robinson is still under 25.

It's a tough matchup for me among the Cowboys, Browns and Chargers.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Having Njoku in their instead of Larry O is an absolute joke

Switch those two players and I'll go Browns

Of those players? I'm going Boys

Sydla

Reaction score
wow, no respect for the man who set the rookie passing TD records with 27 in 13.5 games.

side note, he also ranks seventh among NCAA Division I FBS career passing yards leaders by total passing yards (14,666).

Just saying he's done more than Dak has at either level so at best case for Dak its a push.

I'd trade Dak for Mayfield right now. No questions asked.

erod

Reaction score
Too bad Wentz couldn't make it. He played college ball for 12 years in North Dakota.