1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Top 5 Reasons Dallas will beat Atlanta

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by J12B, Nov 13, 2018.

1. maryquality

maryquality Well-Known Member

838 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    Does anyone know if David Irving will be playing Sunday? He could help our pass rush!!

Trouty and Aviano90 like this.
  2. rwalters31

rwalters31 Well-Known Member

1,435 Messages
    626 Likes Received
    You're easy!

Trouty and Clove like this.
  3. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,712 Messages
    7,512 Likes Received
    CowboysWillRise, Trouty and Mr_437 like this.
  4. silvrNblue

silvrNblue Well-Known Member

2,065 Messages
    1,665 Likes Received
    I will disagree... my gut tells me, we win, not sure what, or even why but I believe, THIS game is where we turn a corner...it will be close and nuts, like all our games to date....but the boys pull off a win here...

waving monkey likes this.
  5. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

53,766 Messages
    18,165 Likes Received
    Dude had some solid points.

waving monkey, Trouty and J12B like this.
  6. aria

aria Well-Known Member

12,765 Messages
    12,239 Likes Received
    I’ll be shocked if we lose this game. They possibly have the worst defense in the league, we should be able to win just by handing the ball off and clock control a la 2016.

7. hutch1254

hutch1254 Well-Known Member

1,721 Messages
    505 Likes Received
    Atlanta awful in the LB area right now due to injury. They are giving up a ton to RBs catching the ball in space. Austin is out but what if there were a few screens to Jordan Lewis in space for this game. He has some wiggle. A different look against a vulnerable spot on the Falcons. This is completely out of the box thinking that the HC and OC wouldn't see but why not. Really have nothing to lose.

8. beware_d-ware

beware_d-ware Well-Known Member

4,492 Messages
    5,490 Likes Received
    Julio scares me. A 100 yard game from him feels like a cinch, and he'll occasionally have these 150-200 yard blowup games where he just makes catches at will and the defense is powerless to stop him.

EDIT: By the numbers, Julio is averaging 115 YPG this season, has gone over 100 in 6 of 9 contests, and has a 169 and 173 yard game in two of his last five. Yep, we're not stopping him.

And people are getting excited over Cooper making 70 yards...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Trouty and punchnjudy like this.
  9. Brax

Brax Well-Known Member

2,298 Messages
    2,044 Likes Received
    should be a good game to watch.

Trouty and J12B like this.
  10. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

10,292 Messages
    14,848 Likes Received
    I just assume he will be out and any time he actually plays is just a bonus to the roster. :thumbup:

Trouty and J12B like this.
  11. DCowboyz

DCowboyz Well-Known Member

1,482 Messages
    1,399 Likes Received
    We all thought we'd win last season and what happened? I don't think we'll win but anything is possible. I mean we just beat the Eagles in their house.

12. ESisback

ESisback Well-Known Member

5,102 Messages
    5,140 Likes Received
    Well, of course. Everyone gets healthy for the Dallas game!

Trouty and Zman5 like this.
  13. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,712 Messages
    7,512 Likes Received
    I don't remember us going into that game believing we were the favorite. We didn't have Zeke or Tyrone Smith.

14. TexasHillbilly

TexasHillbilly Well-Known Member

1,917 Messages
    1,599 Likes Received
    All the shoulda, coulda, and after the game woulda comments are/will be great.

This is a different game and a different day. The Falcons have a more than capable offense and defense. The QB is top notch. Him & Julio will hurt you. Can you even contain Julio?

Everyone has an off day. Just ask the Pats.

All I'm sayin is if you would have asked me if the Cowboys would lose to the Tit-ans and win against the eagles I would have said you are probably wrong. It's a crazy league and it seems you just never know anymore unless you are the Rams or the Saints.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  15. Mr_437

Mr_437 Well-Known Member

5,049 Messages
    5,051 Likes Received
    6. ATL gives up 300 passing yards or 3 passing TDs to opposing QBs.

J12B likes this.
  16. LifetimeBoysFan

LifetimeBoysFan Well-Known Member

1,044 Messages
    1,065 Likes Received
    They better have the same swagger they had going into Philly this week. Atlanta coming home after an embarrassing loss reeks of big points. I definitely think we come to this game with a lot better personnel than last year's game. Won't matter though if we have the wrong version of our Jekyll and Hyde Cowboys show up.

17. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,712 Messages
    7,512 Likes Received
    Exactly right. Dak, with the addition of Cooper, and Zeke should be able to move the ball more than efficiently to sustain drives and put up points. This will keep the Atlanta offense off the field. Which is always a good thing

18. eastsideboy

eastsideboy Well-Known Member

814 Messages
    493 Likes Received
    Like we just did. You never want play a team after a loss. Unless there just terrible

Tabascocat and waving monkey like this.
  19. Falco78

Falco78 Well-Known Member

1,238 Messages
    1,085 Likes Received
    So that means our coaching staff will not use that strategy!

aria likes this.
  20. eastsideboy

eastsideboy Well-Known Member

814 Messages
    493 Likes Received
    Yeah we just hired him he's the captain of the speech police