1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Top 5 Reasons Dallas will beat Atlanta

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by J12B, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Mr_437

Mr_437 Well-Known Member

5,049 Messages
    5,051 Likes Received
    Used all the strategy up during last week's win.

2. DCowboyz

DCowboyz Well-Known Member

1,482 Messages
    1,399 Likes Received
    We were on a 3 game winning streak if I recall and we just beat the Chiefs and Dak was playing great so far in the year. I think a lot of people somewhat had us at least winning that game, with or without Zeke. I did.

J12B likes this.
  3. eastsideboy

eastsideboy Well-Known Member

814 Messages
    493 Likes Received
    After game like that who wouldn't be what was it 12 sacks

4. Joe Realist

Joe Realist No Kool-Aid here!

10,822 Messages
    3,897 Likes Received
    Matt Ryan's 38
    Cowboys 13

and Cowboy's zone is back to fire Garrett and Dak mode!

TheHerd likes this.
  5. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,712 Messages
    7,512 Likes Received
    Ok thank you for refreshing my memory. Yeah, you must be right. If we had won 3 in a row and just beat the Chiefs, who were undefeated at that time, I'm sure we all were overly confident as fans going into that game.

For some reason, I thought the Atlanta game was the 3rd or 4th game during Zeke's suspension.

It was 8. Adrian Clayborne had 6 of them.

DCowboyz likes this.
  6. dcowboysfan76

dcowboysfan76 Well-Known Member

1,243 Messages
    275 Likes Received
    Last year both teams were 5-4 and the score was 10-7 at halftime; the difference in the game was adjustments. The Cowboys held them to 336 total yards (Matt Ryan 22/29 215 yards). In my opinion we look better roster wise than we did last year with Zeke, Tyron, LVE, Byron at CB. Julio Jones had 6 receptions for 57 yards so he did not go off. This team is very beatable.

7. eastsideboy

eastsideboy Well-Known Member

814 Messages
    493 Likes Received
    my bad I thought it was 12 sacks and the same guy got all of them

8. DCowboyz

DCowboyz Well-Known Member

1,482 Messages
    1,399 Likes Received
    True. But knowing us, whenever we're confident, we choke. That's why I always prefer us to be underdogs. Just like no one expected us to win in Philly. Except Michael Irvin.

9. maryquality

maryquality Well-Known Member

838 Messages
    1,767 Likes Received
    And Tony Dungy.....he was the only one who picked us during the NBC pre game show.

J12B, DCowboyz and DallasEast like this.
  10. aria

aria Well-Known Member

12,765 Messages
    12,239 Likes Received
    Lol, that would be the one reason we don’t win.

11. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,712 Messages
    7,512 Likes Received
    It may as well been 15 sacks lol

Good thing is their dline looks nothing like it did las year and we have our starting LT ready for this matchup

12. millennial_legend

millennial_legend Benched

1,416 Messages
    1,208 Likes Received
    Cowboys could still get Home Field Advantage for the NFC Championship game.

All we have to do is be playing the Rams at the Coliseum for that one. The best and most numerous Cowboys fans are in the great State of California. They will flood the building and make Goff use the silent count the whole game

Trouty, J12B and gmb1 like this.
  13. gmb1

gmb1 Well-Known Member

5,161 Messages
    4,834 Likes Received
    The ones we "should" win, we lose.

14. ConstantReboot

ConstantReboot Well-Known Member

8,492 Messages
    6,736 Likes Received
    The only consistent thing about Garrett and Linehan is their inconsistency. After routing the Jags by using Dak's legs they completely went away from that gameplan.

I'm assuming they won't gameplan for this Falcons. They will go back to being conservative and we will lose a close game due to Garrett's blunders in the waning moments.

15. aria

aria Well-Known Member

12,765 Messages
    12,239 Likes Received
    Historically, yes, but I just don’t see Atlanta beating us. Their defense may be the worst in the league. We’ll know soon enough.

Trouty likes this.
  16. lukin2006

lukin2006 Well-Known Member

7,810 Messages
    14,204 Likes Received
    What if Dak starts having flashbacks?

J12B likes this.
  17. kevm3

kevm3 Well-Known Member

6,457 Messages
    8,598 Likes Received
    We just won a big game so i think we lose. Expect 80 percent zeke first down runs. Id like to be surprised but...

18. Batman1980

Batman1980 Well-Known Member

6,166 Messages
    9,107 Likes Received
    Who's Tryone Smith?

Verdict likes this.
  19. J12B

J12B Zone Supporter

2,712 Messages
    7,512 Likes Received
    That's true. Dak may have been scared from last year's game and it probably still haunts him to this day lol

Hopefully that Philly win will give him and the rest of the offense a huge confidence boost

20. jterrell

jterrell Penguinite

28,220 Messages
    10,085 Likes Received
    Outside thrashing WAS ATL has been inexplicably bad this year. Much like Philly.
    Too many injuries on defense for sure but w/ an excellent offense you'd think they'd be sitting with abetter record than DAL.
    They aren't.

Deion Jones coming back is a concern but this still feels like one of the more winnable games.

Will be interesting to see which of those many former Bama WRs has the best day.
    Julio should face Byron.

J12B and aria like this.