Top remaining Free Agents

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ansah is interesting - though injury prone. But that's a pipe dream.

Suh, Wilkerson, and Thomas are the most interesting names on that list and guys we could use.

conner01

Reaction score
Ehhh, Cobb really has lost a step. Not sure what you could get out of the tank on him.

Wilkerson is an interesting name. He was hurt last year and might be worth a cheapo contract.

Clearly we should be talking to Thomas. I'd also be kicking the tires on Houston and Ansah because I think we have a DE problem right now.

I'd also talk to Tate. Long shot as he probably wants to get paid but adding him to Gallup and Cooper would make our WR lethal.
We are fine at WR and will likely add one in the draft
Where I’d spend is safety, Dline and swing tackle

Sydla

Reaction score
We are fine at WR and will likely add one in the draft
Where I’d spend is safety, Dline and swing tackle

Well we likely aren't going to spend anything on the DL other than the slop they'll churn up in a week or so.

So if they are refusing to bring in DL help, I'd make the offense as strong as I could and add a playmaker out of the slot.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Earl
Suh

That’s it. Work on getting our own done from there

JayFord

Reaction score
I can't see either of those guys getting picked up by JJ, ET was in the conversation but dude wants too much and Suh, NO GOOD!!!

Oh jj will pick em up it’s sj that keeps offering chicken wings as compensation

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Lock up Tank
Sign Ziggy (should get a discount bc of past injuries)
Parnell (swing) or resign Fleming
Resign Austin

Draft
Johnathan Abram S
Best DT
Penny Hart
(draft more DTs...)

boom
Boom what?...sounds pretty mediocre at best

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I really like Za’Darius Smith from the Ravens. After signing Thomas and Ingram, I’d go make that guy an offer. I’ve liked him since that draft.

Also like Philon, Malcom Brown And Danny Sheldon inside.

Still plenty of guys that can help... and at more important positions than Safety.

Sydla

Reaction score
I really like Za’Darius Smith from the Ravens. After signing Thomas and Ingram, I’d go make that guy an offer. I’ve liked him since that draft.

Also like Philon, Malcom Brown And Danny Sheldon inside.

Still plenty of guys that can help... and at more important positions than Safety.

Za'Darius Smith signed big deal with GB yesterday to go with Preston Smith as edge rushers. He's off the board. 4 years, $66MM.

I like Shelton but he's admittedly a two down run stuffer. This franchise doesn't seem to like those types.

Malcolm Brown? The TB?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Za'Darius Smith signed big deal with GB yesterday to go with Preston Smith as edge rushers. He's off the board. 4 years, $66MM.

I like Shelton but he's admittedly a two down run stuffer. This franchise doesn't seem to like those types.

Malcolm Brown? The TB?
Damn... I didn’t see about z Smith. I hate that.

Brown the NE DT... or has he signed too?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I might be interested in Ziggy, his injury history is a concern, but a 1 year prove it type deal might work. We need more pass rush and he could help with that.

Undefeated

Reaction score

Malcolm Brown? The TB?
I think he's talking about the DT from NE.