Total Access, Playbook and Pro Football Preview - 10/3/08

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Sterling makes a great point.

If T.O. wants the ball more, maybe he should win his battles getting off the line of scrimmage when getting jammed. Teams are doing that, and disrupting him from his routes and he's getting frustrated. Not to mention he dropped 2 or three balls.

The ONE thing I really dislike about T.O., is he is not secure enough to admit his shortcomings and say he did anything wrong. Just once I want to hear him say that he had a bad game and he needs to play better. He's a big strong receiver and he needs to start beating the press at the line if he's going to get open and get the ball more.

cowboyz

Reaction score
can you record the nfl matchup show?

also i think sterling sharpe really showed what teams are doing. playing philly style defense.

blitz to stop the run and provide pressure, manup on the wrs. and cover TO with a safety over the top.

dallas needs to run the ball more, and use some screens and short passes to felix/MB3 with cory proctor's inconsistency. they need to get more outlet passes to the runningbacks. play philly ball, run the offense through your rb.

Have TO clear the area, get felix behind him and ask him to beat the lb one on one.