Tough Games Ahead But..

STSINAZ

Reaction score
IF WE CAN WIN THE FIRST ONE THE NEXT TWO SHOULD BE WINABLE TOO IF WE PLAY THE WAY WE CAN...THAT WOULD PUT US AT 8-4 AND IN THE DRIVERS SEAT FOR A WILD CARD GAME...ALL WE WOULD HAVE TO DO IS TO SPLIT THE LAST 4 TO GET IN...I THINK WE CAN DO THAT...THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL IS IIN TWO WEEKS...CAN THEY BRING IT? IF ROMO, KOSIER, JONES AND NEWMAN ARE HEALTHY I THINK WE CAN....

Nov 16 DAL @ WAS 8:15 PM Tickets NBC

12 Nov 23 SF @ DAL 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 710 710

13 Nov 27 SEA @ DAL 4:15 PM Tickets FOX

14 Dec 07 DAL @ PIT 4:15 PM Tickets FOX 715 715

15 Dec 14 NYG @ DAL 8:15 PM Tickets NBC

16 Dec 20 BAL @ DAL 8:15 PM Tickets NFL NETWORK 212 212

17 Dec 28 DAL @ PHI 1:00 PM Tickets FOX 711 711

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
One thing I've learned so far this year, is not to look past any team.

We cant mark down games as "gimmes". It's going to be a dogfight. We'll see how it turns out...

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
If we beat the Skins, we go 8-4. I've got a lot of faith in Tony Romo, he should be the league's MVP. Without him, we are a very very average football team.

With him, when healthy - he keeps defenses honest (ask Barber), makes clutch throws, and seems to always give you a chance to win. Felix brings the big play back, our receivers will have a decent pass thrown there way for the first time in a month - and Kosier's return sends Proctors punk *** packing.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
tough but winable if they can just buckle down and play like they did early in the season

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
GoinForSix;2400437 said:
If we beat the Skins, we go 8-4. I've got a lot of faith in Tony Romo, he should be the league's MVP. Without him, we are a very very average football team.

With him, when healthy - he keeps defenses honest (ask Barber), makes clutch throws, and seems to always give you a chance to win. Felix brings the big play back, our receivers will have a decent pass thrown there way for the first time in a month - and Kosier's return sends Proctors punk *** packing.

Yeah...

(Go back to when we lost to Arizona...)

"If we beat Tampa, we'll be 6-3."

Sure. The Rams beat us. Don't assume the 49ers or Seahawks can't beat us.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2400376 said:
IF WE CAN WIN THE FIRST ONE THE NEXT TWO SHOULD BE WINABLE TOO IF WE PLAY THE WAY WE CAN...THAT WOULD PUT US AT 8-4 AND IN THE DRIVERS SEAT FOR A WILD CARD GAME...ALL WE WOULD HAVE TO DO IS TO SPLIT THE LAST 4 TO GET IN...I THINK WE CAN DO THAT...THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL IS IIN TWO WEEKS...CAN THEY BRING IT? IF ROMO, KOSIER, JONES AND NEWMAN ARE HEALTHY I THINK WE CAN....

10-6 will not get an NFC East Team in. It will come down to a numbers game and the Cowboys already have 4 conference losses. Outside of head-up tie-breakers, the Cowboys will need to be 11-5 at the worst to guarantee a spot.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2400446 said:
Yeah...

Ah yes, a wise one.

:hammer:

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
DragonCowboy;2400446 said:
Yeah...

Tony Romo, Kyle Kosier, Felix Jones, and Terence Newman will be playing then. Naive to assume we had a chance of looking like a decent football team with Brad Johnson and Brooks Bollinger firing passes down the field.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
GoinForSix;2400467 said:
Tony Romo, Kyle Kosier, Felix Jones, and Terence Newman will be playing then. Naive to assume we had a chance of looking like a decent football team with Brad Johnson and Brooks Bollinger firing passes down the field.

Brad Johnson firing passes down the field ????? :banghead:

Noodle-arm with no accuracy whatsoever done us atleast one game ( Rams ), otherwise it would be hopeful for playoffs . Now it is a uphill task !

alancdc

Reaction score
Doctor32;2400454 said:
10-6 will not get an NFC East Team in. It will come down to a numbers game and the Cowboys already have 4 conference losses. Outside of head-up tie-breakers, the Cowboys will need to be 11-5 at the worst to guarantee a spot.

I really doubt that at 10-6 we wouldn't get in. Who would be a WC better than that? I assume that TB and GB will be there, and we win the head to head with them. Who then? Vikings? Falcons? Our division will determine the WC, IMO. If we get to 10-6 I think we get in.

Apollo Creed

Reaction score
nalam;2400480 said:
Brad Johnson firing passes down the field ????? :banghead:

Noodle-arm with no accuracy whatsoever done us atleast one game ( Rams ), otherwise it would be hopeful for playoffs . Now it is a uphill task !

The head banging makes it even funnier.

Beating the Lions would be a tough task without Tony " Carried/Carrying the Entire Team" Romo. All our warts that have been exploited these past few weeks have always been there.

Dumb penalties - check.
Inability to force turnovers - check.
Lack of consistency from the secondary - check.
Poor pass protection/run blocking - check.
Sloppy d-line play - check. (they get beasted, almost every play. esp tank.)

They've always been there, Romo putting up 30+ has always made it a lot easier to play.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
whats that? was that the dimshu to snare off?

can you speak louder?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2400376 said:

Assuming we get everyone back healthy after the bye, I think we'll still make the playoffs, but we have to beat washington. We win there and we have the same record (6-4, as well as the same division record 2-2). IMO Philly will lose against the NYG, and that puts us in a 3-way tie for 2nd place, with Philly being 0-3 in the division.

There's no reason we should lose at home against Seattle and San Fran, and like previously stated, this puts us at 8-4 and in great wild card position. At that point if this team is as good as they should be, we have to finish at least 2-2 to have a shot at the playoffs but 3-1 if we plan on going deep.