News: TPI: The Eagles are getting close to trading Carson Wentz, sources say

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles are getting close to trading Carson Wentz, sources say. Where might the QB land next?

2YZPOM2FAZGVBCIRCHS3CWBKVA.jpg

Sources close to the situation have told The Inquirer that the firing of Eagles head coach Doug Pederson last month did not allay Wentz s concerns about the organization.

Read Full Story

Last edited:
Reaction score
And the carousel continues. Round and round we go..............

Are the Eagles really comfortable with Hurts as the starter?

Qcard

Reaction score
The Eagles are getting close to trading Carson Wentz, sources say. Where might the QB land next?

Sources close to the situation have told The Inquirer that the firing of Eagles head coach Doug Pederson last month did not allay Wentz s concerns about the organization.

Read Full Story
But what happened to CAP HELL???

Next time anyone tells you a players contract destroys said teams Cap :facepalm: since the last to collective bargaining agreement the Owners have protected themselves....not getting deals is either cheap owner or Lazy GM...

Sydla

Reaction score
But what happened to CAP HELL???

Next time anyone tells you a players contract destroys said teams Cap :facepalm: since the last to collective bargaining agreement the Owners have protected themselves....not getting deals is either cheap owner or Lazy GM...

They are in proverbial cap hell. They are going to have to move some crap around to account for his dead cap hit.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I am going to be pissed if they end up flipping him for a big return.
So am I. I wrote earlier like you said if he gets that than Dak should bring in at least 3 1sts maybe more. Not that I want him to be traded but I wonder what he would get.

Last edited:

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Wentz will always own the fact that he beat the powerhouse Dak-led Cowboys offense that couldn’t score against third string CBs in 2019 to get to the playoffs..
Or will he always own the fact that the Eagles won their only Super Bowl with Wentz’s backup and were never able to come close to it again with Wentz under center?

khiladi

Reaction score
Or will he always own the fact that the Eagles won their only Super Bowl with Wentz’s backup and were never able to come close to it again with Wentz under center?

But that backup wasn’t Dak though... Dak was the guy that took the L from this bum QB that is Wentz and Dak had a much better OL and a bunch of third string CBs to throw against..

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Eagles are bad either way.

Washington has a decent coach and a good defense but a huge question mark at QB.

Giants have Jason Garrett calling plays.

Cowboys can dominate this division for the immediate future if Jerry (more likely Stephen) doesn't screw this up.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Read Full Story

Your link takes me to the front page of Cowboyzone.