News: TPI: The Eagles are getting close to trading Carson Wentz, sources say

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know the eagles trading Wentz and asking for Foles as part of the package.... is just one more slap to Wentz’s face.

quite frankly I love it.

rDya3o.gif

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Supposedly it’s foles Cohen and a first this year or next year. Either way it’s robbery for the eagles.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Before Wentzie makes his departure from Philadelphia, I want to remind everyone that Dak Prescott is & always has been the better quarterback.

Thank you to all of the Philthadelphia (including Cowboys fans Prescott haters) fans throughout the years for wasting your time with the argument.

Go on with your day. BOOM!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Before Wentzie makes his departure from Philadelphia, I want to remind everyone that Dak Prescott is & always has been the better quarterback.

Thank you to all of the Philthadelphia (including Cowboys fans Prescott haters) fans throughout the years for wasting your time with the argument.

Go on with your day. BOOM!

Duk Prescott can barely complete a crossing pattern....let alone win a conference title. We can do better....:popcorn:

quickccc

Reaction score
i guess its sketchy if Wentz has it out personally against the Iggles organization in it's entire because of that benching ..or does he fear the new
HC favoring 2nd QB Jalen Hurts which wouldn't speak volumes for Wentz's own self confidence and leadership skills

Indy would seem to be the idea spot for Wentz under ex-OC Frank Reich, he knows Wentz strength/flaws and Reich believes in a north-south
run game which Philly does not ...and Indy has a younger better OL than Philly ...and their WR unit is well over Philly's suspect WR group

the problems would come in trade compensation and teams having to take on that massive contract - i believe Rams agreed to dish out an extra 1st
to Detroit for them to take on the bulk of that sizeable Goff contract.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I knew Stafford would get at least a 1st. I'm not so sure about Wentz. A team like the Colts with a late round pick may give up a first. There's a good amount of teams that could use a QB right now, so that might inflate the price.
Jets are gonna take him

CWR

Reaction score
decade of dominance
:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Thank you for also not forgetting the dribble that was being spilled all over this board. It is the equivalent of the people who believe it will take 5 years for us to be in contention. The NFL can change quickly for those not paying attention.

CWR

Reaction score
But what happened to CAP HELL???

Next time anyone tells you a players contract destroys said teams Cap :facepalm: since the last to collective bargaining agreement the Owners have protected themselves....not getting deals is either cheap owner or Lazy GM...

Eagles been in "cap hell" for the longest.

CWR

Reaction score
I can’t believe some team is dumb enough to give up a first rounder for Wentz.

He was great before he got hurt during their superbowl year. Stay with me, I don't like him, and I dont have any faith in him. That said teams are desperate for a franchise QB. The draft is and always has been a crap shot. Maybe the Bears like their odds of turning Wentz around better than the odds of drafting a legit QB?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm hearing the Bears are the ones most interested....if not the only ones

They certainly seem to be the only ones willing to overpay for a benched, damaged-goods quarterback.

Verdict

Reaction score
If he goes to New England he will eclipse anything Tom Brady's ever done there.
That would be an intriguing landing spot for him. The Hoodie gives up a single pick for him (2nd round) and turns him into the next Tom Brady.

Wentz seems very thin skinned though. Not sure he could handle competition.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Martin, Lamb, two 1sts, a 3rd and a Pro Bowler to be named later.

I'd love to be able to tell you to go away and stop trolling but if Jerry doesn't think that he can get Dak signed, it's not impossible that this could happen. Let's go video game trade on this - sign and trade Dak for Wentz straight up?