Trade Dak For Russel Wilson *Merged*

HungryLion

Reaction score
I love Russell Wilson. He is a great player.

That’s being said. The Seahawks aren’t going to trade him.

Even if they did. The cowboys already don’t have a first round pick this season. They don’t have the capital to get him.

Last, I find it hilarious how some of the posters who think Dak isn’t any good, and don’t want Dak to get paid, are now proposing to use Dak as a trade piece to get Russell Wilson. So Dak isn’t any good, and doesn’t deserve to get paid, yet Seattle will take him as part of a trade deal for their franchise QB and then have to turn around and pay Dak a lot of money soon because he only has one year left on his contract?

That makes ZERO sense. None, zilch, nada.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Rumors is Seattle is taking calls for Russell Wilson. Starting price 3 number 1's. Contract wise him and Dak will not be that far apart in salary? Would you like this team to pull the trigger on this deal?

Only fans think Prescott will end up with some HUGE MEGA BUCK contract. In reality I think Prescott will get one that pays him somewhere between 18mill - 24 mil a season. Also some "insider" to get clicks on his article speculates something on Wilson and now fans are gushing over to make this make believe trade.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Only fans think Prescott will end up with some HUGE MEGA BUCK contract. In reality I think Prescott will get one that pays him somewhere between 18mill - 24 mil a season. Also some "insider" to get clicks on his article speculates something on Wilson and now fans are gushing over to make this make believe trade.
Want to bet?

And it's very funny you state only fans think Dak will get the big bucks. Lol.

dallas72

Reaction score
My buddy who lives in New York. Said rumors are swirling giants. Giants give up the 6th and 17th picks.
Heard them aswell...Ciara wants to be in NY for her career ..Russell has also stated he likes NY ..Giants have the ammo...that would make them relevant again fast

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Rumors is Seattle is taking calls for Russell Wilson. Starting price 3 number 1's. Contract wise him and Dak will not be that far apart in salary? Would you like this team to pull the trigger on this deal?
That would be weird seeing Russell in NY..

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
3 number ones NO way. If im giving up something like that I want Payton Manning in his prime. Now if they were willing to do DAK+ a first next year id consider it but im still not sold on it because I dont wanna pay that contract but if you told me we were gonna give DAK 25 million per i might do it for him and the 1st. Doubt they would bite.

TwentyOne

Reaction score

let them give wilson a new deal then ask them how many picks they will give us if we take wilson and his deal.

id take him for 3 firsts.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
A trade for Russell Wilson might seem like a good deal on the surface until one takes notice of what Seattle's expectations are for compensation. No way any QB on this planet is worth three first round draft picks. They just aren't.

Such a proposition is proof positive that Seattle is dead set upon keeping Wilson and discouraging any outside team from making a deal to acquire him. Anyone with half a brain should see as much. Russell Wilson isn't going anywhere and the Seahawks are making sure of it.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
tenor.gif

No way am I trading 3 number 1s for Wilson. He's an excellent QB, but no way am I giving up that much for him. One first rounder, I'd be fine with. 2 is too many. 3 is out of the question.