Trade Discussion rumors: Earl Thomas to Cowboys

robjay04

Reaction score
I hate when people say.

“The smart thing to do is trade down”

Most every team in the draft wants to trade down...it takes a partner willing to give you fair value to make it happen.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t think you could get a 2nd but you could a 3rd
All depends on what player falls to that 19 spot that is coveted by another team. CLE, INDY and NE all have multiple picks that they might be willing to exclude the trade value chart and go for their guy. Some player is going to be at 19 that few expected to be there, if this draft follows all the rest. If that's not the guy in our 1 or 2 spot, trading might work out. This all depends on whether they can pull this trade with SEA off before that pick.

Trading for Thomas affects our board and ability to move up if they're after James or Vea. They could use that 50 for Thomas or to move up and get James.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate when people say.

“The smart thing to do is trade down”

Most every team in the draft wants to trade down...it takes a partner willing to give you fair value to make it happen.
The only times I think it's smart to trade down is when your top board guys are gone or there is real depth at the needs position. Teams trading down and getting their guy anyway only happens in "Draft Day", the dumbest football movie ever made.

Xavier187

Reaction score
I've said it a 1000 times vea is the target they don't wann jump far but they could go up a few spots to get him.
I believe if he isn't there they will trade back and get more picks.

dwreck27

Reaction score
If a QB falls it would be money for us...

Come on down Allen or Lamar!!!!

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just the other day, ruffian, at the Gun and Ammo Expo and Rodeo, where I was trying to pick up chicks, Amber mentioned you. I told her there was no one better than you when you are collecting WWII relics at the la pulga and needed a wingman!
I really mean it!
:lmao: now,that's some quality posting right there:thumbup:

:bow::hammer::bow:

o_O