Trade for Andy Dalton

lostar2009

Reaction score
We didnt; win SQUAT with our starter. Not hating just facts.

In fact we sucked so bad ...is why our starter got forked in the first place. You don't see him trying to that NOW....'cause he doesn't have to.

Almost EVERYONE is way better this year.....even 9. Why do you think Andy would be so much different? Such pure hate...is unbecoming.

Dak was playing lights out before his injury. He was on pace to breal ALOT of records. Stop acting brand new to this.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
under Kellen, Andy Dalton would literally be a few games away from making the SB .

thats a good Duo .

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I wasn't using last year to make any point... Let's look at Garrett's last year in 2019. What did the offensive line look like then? Last year's was just as bad. I'm only talking about the line. I won't even get into how the overall offense did in 2019. I know some of the players didn't want Dalton on the team. Maybe that could be why they didn't protect him. Remember when he got knocked out? Who rushed to his aid? Nobody...

Now that they actually had a training camp under MM, I see a huge difference in how the offense plays. I think if Dalton was to come back, I honestly think he'd be treated better than last year...

Thats the problem, right there. You say you can see the offense is playing WAY better this year with a full training camp under MM. Really? Thats not what the numbers say.

Through 5 games last season (dak got hurt in game 5) the Cowboys avg FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHT-EIGHT YARDS PER GAME. Thats sick.
They avg 32.6 points per game in that span.

This year through 6 games, they avg 460 yards per game. Thats 28 yards per game LESS. Still amazing though.
This year they are avg 34.16 PPG which is obviously about 1.5 more PPG.
These numbers suggests tha=ey are basically playing at near identical levels through the same point in the season. As soon as Dak went down, the offense went to garbage. This is exactly what would happen in Az if Murray got hurt.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was playing lights out before his injury. He was on pace to breal ALOT of records. Stop acting brand new to this.

That isn;t what you said. YOU....said... "didn't win squat"....with Andy..... is what you said.

You might have to go back and read it for yourself.

I told you we didn't "win squat" with Dak ...the truth....and you went bug fruk ballistic.

Have a great night.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any time someone says, not hating, they hating! Don't kid yourself, you're just miserable......so sad.....

So that's your argument" You can;lt actually point to an exact hating thing....other thasn me having to show I am not hating?

You are a huge part of the problem
'
Me saying I am not hating is me hating...is your prime example of me hating.

You can't see the logic flaw in that....You are nuts.

Give me one OTHER example me me "hating". a real bona fide hatred.

I wil send you 20 bucks if you can show me truly hating on the cowboys or players.

Not me defending myself.....but I DARE you to find HATE...on our cowboys or players. Come on internet tough guy....do it. I might even send you forty.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
umm if you are trying to compare that 3rd string team dalton played with ie 3rd string offense and no defense and terrible year of bad play calls etc ..he never had chance he also got c19 and also got that dirty hit a nd concussion.

man some of you are clueless

i aid with this current team dalton can win games hes got solid winning record and been to 3-4 playoff games as qb..Our team is better then anything he was given most of those year s..hes good qb and can drive bus if it has players//

we had NO PLAYERS
we did just lose dak we lost 17 starters plus dak

some of you didn't watch last year and its evident you've jumped back on the bandwagon bring that nonsense in here.

dak himself struggled to win 2 games last year with that mess before his injury and it got worse after he went down

dalton was supposed to be insurance to what, a train wreck!!??

clueless white noise.
Third string? He had Williams, biadasaz and martin. Yes missing smith. But Smith played 1.5 games.

Zeke played. Pollard played. Cooper, CD, Gallup Wilson schtz played.

So this third string stuff doesn't wash

Reactions: BAT

lostar2009

Reaction score
That isn;t what you said. YOU....said... "didn't win squat"....with Andy..... is what you said.

You might have to go back and read it for yourself.

I told you we didn't "win squat" with Dak ...the truth....and you went bug fruk ballistic.

Have a great night.

We didnt win with him but he still played great. We was in a lot of games or mounted come backs. Something AD is unable to do. The guy cant crack the field with the Bears. He can stay where he at.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
umm if you are trying to compare that 3rd string team dalton played with ie 3rd string offense and no defense and terrible year of bad play calls etc ..he never had chance he also got c19 and also got that dirty hit a nd concussion.

man some of you are clueless

i aid with this current team dalton can win games hes got solid winning record and been to 3-4 playoff games as qb..Our team is better then anything he was given most of those year s..hes good qb and can drive bus if it has players//

we had NO PLAYERS
we did just lose dak we lost 17 starters plus dak

some of you didn't watch last year and its evident you've jumped back on the bandwagon bring that nonsense in here.

dak himself struggled to win 2 games last year with that mess before his injury and it got worse after he went down

dalton was supposed to be insurance to what, a train wreck!!??

clueless white noise.

And Dalton got benched for a rookie QB.

He went to five playoffs and got.blownmout and had some of his absolute worst performances.

Is he an OK back up? Yes. But if we have to go to playoffs with him, I rather tank and get a high draft pick

shabazz

Reaction score
I know the word is there is little concern about Dak's calf strain according to the owners and Dak himself, but calf strains do take time to heal and can easily light up again if the player returns to early from recovering.

Since Dak's mobility is an important part of his game I feel like there is risk in bringing Dak back against the Vikings and usually it takes even a week or 2 after that for a player to be in the clear from reinjuring the calf.

Which is why I feel like we need to upgrade the QB2 position. It seems best to play it safe and keep Dak out at least 1 week after the bye, if not 2. And even if Dak is good to go against Minnesota, I think it's still a good idea to trade for a legit back up. Dak plays a physical game and there are still 11 games left in the regular season. Plus Dallas are serious contenders for the #1 seed and a 1st round bye. Having Cooper Rush potentially start any game puts this team at a disadvantage and could lead to losses in games he might start.

With the trade deadline coming up next week, Andy Dalton is a good trade candidate and the Bears should be looking to sell. They've clearly committed to Fields and have no 1st round pick next season or 4th rounder after trading with the Giants to take their QB.

I say, why not send a 4th rounder to Chicago to get Dalton and insurance at back up QB. Dalton is familiar with the playbook and played decent in Dallas last year considering the oline he had protecting him.

This team should be all in for a Superbowl run.

Bring Andy Dalton back to Dallas.

That would be the smart thing to do to preserve a possible good run at the SB. However, some here wont tolerate a quality backup that could possibly come in and get the job done if Rayne Dakota goes down.

Andy Dalton leading this team to a Lombardi would be a nightmare for some, however they may tolerate Quincy coming out of retirement to complete that experiment

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I know the word is there is little concern about Dak's calf strain according to the owners and Dak himself, but calf strains do take time to heal and can easily light up again if the player returns to early from recovering.

Since Dak's mobility is an important part of his game I feel like there is risk in bringing Dak back against the Vikings and usually it takes even a week or 2 after that for a player to be in the clear from reinjuring the calf.

Which is why I feel like we need to upgrade the QB2 position. It seems best to play it safe and keep Dak out at least 1 week after the bye, if not 2. And even if Dak is good to go against Minnesota, I think it's still a good idea to trade for a legit back up. Dak plays a physical game and there are still 11 games left in the regular season. Plus Dallas are serious contenders for the #1 seed and a 1st round bye. Having Cooper Rush potentially start any game puts this team at a disadvantage and could lead to losses in games he might start.

With the trade deadline coming up next week, Andy Dalton is a good trade candidate and the Bears should be looking to sell. They've clearly committed to Fields and have no 1st round pick next season or 4th rounder after trading with the Giants to take their QB.

I say, why not send a 4th rounder to Chicago to get Dalton and insurance at back up QB. Dalton is familiar with the playbook and played decent in Dallas last year considering the oline he had protecting him.

This team should be all in for a Superbowl run.

Bring Andy Dalton back to Dallas.

But, he has Red hair? I would...he covered for Dak that past season.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
there will be no superbowl with dalton. that means dak is injured and the season effectively over. the division is also so bad we could drop games to have dak rest up and still win it, but if dak is out for the season it's over.

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

Dak was MVP candidate and offense was leading League before his injury.

You're right, he is making a very poor attempt to re-write history.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
That would be the smart thing to do to preserve a possible good run at the SB. However, some here wont tolerate a quality backup that could possibly come in and get the job done if Rayne Dakota goes down.

Andy Dalton leading this team to a Lombardi would be a nightmare for some, however they may tolerate Quincy coming out of retirement to complete that experiment

Dog whistle much?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
#Truth

Thats the problem, right there. You say you can see the offense is playing WAY better this year with a full training camp under MM. Really? Thats not what the numbers say.

Through 5 games last season (dak got hurt in game 5) the Cowboys avg FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHT-EIGHT YARDS PER GAME. Thats sick.
They avg 32.6 points per game in that span.

This year through 6 games, they avg 460 yards per game. Thats 28 yards per game LESS. Still amazing though.
This year they are avg 34.16 PPG which is obviously about 1.5 more PPG.
These numbers suggests tha=ey are basically playing at near identical levels through the same point in the season. As soon as Dak went down, the offense went to garbage. This is exactly what would happen in Az if Murray got hurt.