Trade for Ereck Flowers?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I wouldn't put it past us. We did sign Jonathon Cooper because he had a high grade coming out of college despite not lasting on half the teams in the league. We replaced him after a year with Marcus Martin. I also recall some tackle we signed before the Tyron Smith era who was a top 5 pick.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Is this the same guy teams can’t wait to go against? Isn’t he like a Chaz in the falcons game consistently.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Is this the same guy teams can’t wait to go against? Isn’t he like a Chaz in the falcons game consistently.
Did he ever have a game where he gave up 5 sacks? I really don't know, but he can't be as bad as Green.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Allow me to introduce you to Flowers:

tenor.gif

Hardline

Reaction score
There will be tackles in the sixth round that are just as good as Flowers

Verdict

Reaction score
Flowers has been horrendously bad for the Giants. He has probably been at least Bobby Carpenter bad for them. Yeah. That bad.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Just because a player has on another uniform, doesnt make them better. Dont buy something because its shiny. If that was the case, a lot of posters here would have glitter on.

kskboys

Reaction score
I would take Flowers for a late round pick, sure. Who says he's available? He didn't work at LT, no, but at RT or OG, he'd prolly be fine.