Trade For Ogbah and Duke Johnson

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I MAY consider giving a 5th at most for both. Not very impressive. Duke prolly be better for us and he’s not that big of a needs

ghst187

Reaction score
Legit question, would Ogbah be an upgrade over Armstrong?
More years of starting experience but seriously not certain Ogbah would be much more than a Taco/Armstrong rotation....?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would love to have Duke Johnson, but what does Ogbah bring that we don’t already have?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Legit question, would Ogbah be an upgrade over Armstrong?
More years of starting experience but seriously not certain Ogbah would be much more than a Taco/Armstrong rotation....?

Ogbah would be an upgrade over Tyrone Crawford, and paying him $10 million to be a liability at right defensive end.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd say a salary commensurate with his level of play.
Assume you are talking about Crawford, and on that point I would agree, but that is offset by the fact you don’t have to trade away a draft pick to have Crawford on the roster.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Assume you are talking about Crawford, and on that point I would agree, but that is offset by the fact you don’t have to trade away a draft pick to have Crawford on the roster.

What draft pick would be worth $6 million in cap space for you? That's what you'd get if you cut Crawford.

I'd offer one of my 4th round picks for Johnson and Ogbah and see if the Browns bite.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What draft pick would be worth $6 million in cap space for you? That's what you'd get if you cut Crawford.

I'd offer one of my 4th round picks for Johnson and Ogbah and see if the Browns bite.
4th rounder for both wouldn’t be bad, but if they wouldn’t throw Ogbah in for that I would pass. There is probably a low price free agent that could give us what Ogbah can.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
4th rounder for both wouldn’t be bad, but if they wouldn’t throw Ogbah in for that I would pass. There is probably a low price free agent that could give us what Ogbah can.

Maybe, but I'm not sure if that free agent would have the upside that I think Ogbah might still have.