Trade Michael Gallup and pollard for a 1st

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
There’s no money to pay them next year and Gallup is a solid receiver with #1 like playmaking abilities.

We need more talent on the defensive side of the ball anyway.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There’s no money to pay them next year and Gallup is a solid receiver with #1 like playmaking abilities.

Why trade the young cheap guys?

I would rather see them trade Zeke and Cooper. But cant do that until after next year.

slick325

Reaction score
You can't trade generational, HOF talent like Pollard! You keep him and watch him break Emmitt's records, win a league MVP, SB MVP and SB titles!

Loso86

Reaction score

Lolol never seen so many people that want to draft good then get rid of those players every few years

aria

Reaction score
I can think of a RB to trade but it’s not Pollard and no team would be dumb enough to take on his contract when they can pick up RB’s of similar caliber in the 2nd or later rounds.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
They're both under contract making less than $1m next year lmao.

Hardline

Reaction score
No one is trading you a #1 pick for either of them. or both combined.

kskboys

Reaction score
No thank you.
If some team wants Gallup, they need to start the convo w/ two 1sts. May not take it, but I'll listen.

How and why do so many keep underrating Gallup? I mean, this kid has been a stud from the start. 1,000 yds in his 2nd season, and yet all these people can do is whine "He just cannot be a #1 WR." And of course there is absolutely nothing to back that up except "He just can't."

I don't get it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Fact is Gallup is not a FA until after the 2021 season so the OP premise that of no money in the cap? Hell NFL no TV contract will be done by then which by all accounts will see the cap almost double in size. Next year cap may be down but beyond that with new contracts in place NFL will see a windfall in revenue. I do find in interesting how people whine about the talent then want to get rid of guys who actually are very talented like Gallup.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
If some team wants Gallup, they need to start the convo w/ two 1sts. May not take it, but I'll listen.

How and why do so many keep underrating Gallup? I mean, this kid has been a stud from the start. 1,000 yds in his 2nd season, and yet all these people can do is whine "He just cannot be a #1 WR." And of course there is absolutely nothing to back that up except "He just can't."

I don't get it.
He is quickly becoming my favorite player. Savvy and clutch with great contested ball skills. I wonder how often he is missed when open? I'd rather they keep him unless they are made an offer they can't refuse.

kskboys

Reaction score
He is quickly becoming my favorite player. Savvy and clutch with great contested ball skills. I wonder how often he is missed when open? I'd rather they keep him unless they are made an offer they can't refuse.
I'd trade Coop in a heartbeat for picks or a D player if someone would agree to pay that salary. Maybe the Texans?

kskboys

Reaction score
We should offer Cooper to the Texans for McKinney.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of trading Gallup. I really don't. He and Dak have developed an excellent connection with each other. I suppose if we were offered 2 1sts or maybe a 1st and a few other picks like a 3rd as well, I guess we would be wise to take that to fix the defence and maybe add another WR later in the draft if we go that route. Now, Pollard, I'd trade if someone offered a pick or a defencive player rn.