Trade possibilities

CWR

Reaction score
Lets say Jerry and Dak become too angry at each other and moving on is inevitable.

What do you want for Dak(the 2x Pro Bowler) in a realistic trade scenario?

I would start with a call to both the Jags and Jets and go from there. Realistically, I believe they could get Darnold and the 2nd overall pick. The Bears 2021 and 2022 1st would also appear realistic to me.

I dont believe we can get a pick where one of the top rookie QBs will be available. Those teams will keep their pick, and subsequent cap space. Imo.

CWR

Reaction score
Why don't you also ask if Prescott farted today too. All these threads about "what if" are so tiring.

I'm sure he did. Rarely a day goes by I don't fart at least once. You're building him up to be super human.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Better to trade Gallup and get something for him rather then him leaving via FA next offseason

Steve007

Reaction score
Most football experts believe the market is two firsts for Dak. The established pro bowl QB market has been very high this offseason. They would be selling when QB starved teams are watching others overpay.
It's not just the picks it's the money Dak is trying to get. I don't think there is another team that would pay Dak 40 million a year.

Flamma

Reaction score
If I had to guess I'd say Dak signs a long term deal by Tuesday. No tag, walk, or trade.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has no trade value. Repeat after me, Dak has no trade value. Who in their right mind would give up anything for a mediocre QB who can’t pass a physical right now due to a horrific injury 5 months ago and wants $40M/year? Not even a 7th rounder. Plain common sense. Be realistic.

Dak has no value until he passes a physical and drops his salary demands.

I don’t know why the ‘church of Dak’ worshippers do not understand this. No one is trading jack squat for Dak in his present condition and present salary demands. No one.
:hammer:

csirl

Reaction score
People are advocating Dak plus 2 x 1sts for Darnold?*

Im not mad about Darnold, but if you really want him, you'll get him for a lot less than 2 x 1sts if you dont have to get rid of Dak & his tag salary as part of the trade.

* absolutely nobody is nuts enough to think Dak for Darnold and 2 x 1sts is anything but a joke.

My3Sons

Reaction score
People are advocating Dak plus 2 x 1sts for Darnold?*

Im not mad about Darnold, but if you really want him, you'll get him for a lot less than 2 x 1sts if you dont have to get rid of Dak & his tag salary as part of the trade.

* absolutely nobody is nuts enough to think Dak for Darnold and 2 x 1sts is anything but a joke.
Did someone suggest that?