Trade Scenario: Dak and Gallup to the Jets

lk8701

Reaction score
The Texans want 2 first rounders, 2 second rounders, and 2 defensive starters for Watson.

Stafford turns 33 on February 7th. He just got traded for 2 first rounders, a third round pick, and Goff.

Dak is 27 years old and is probably the 10th best QB in the NFL. Gallup is a stud but only has 1 year left on his rookie contract.

The Deal: Cowboys receive the 2nd overall pick, the 23rd overall pick, and Quinnen Williams for Dak and Gallup.

The Cowboys can select Wilson or Fields with the 2nd pick. Maybe use the 10th pick on OT Rashawn Slater since Tyron Smith is injury prone. Slater can start out at LG. Then use the 23rd pick on CB Jaycee Horn.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The Texans want 2 first rounders, 2 second rounders, and 2 defensive starters for Watson.

Stafford turns 33 on February 7th. He just got traded for 2 first rounders, a third round pick, and Goff.

Dak is 27 years old and is probably the 10th best QB in the NFL. Gallup is a stud but only has 1 year left on his rookie contract.

The Deal: Cowboys receive the 2nd overall pick, the 23rd overall pick, and Quinnen Williams for Dak and Gallup.

The Cowboys can select Wilson or Fields with the 2nd pick. Maybe use the 10th pick on OT Rashawn Slater since Tyron Smith is injury prone. Slater can start out at LG. Then use the 23rd pick on CB Jaycee Horn.
The starting price for Watson is THREE 1sts my friend.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I love the offseason. Cabin Fever gets more comical each year we go without a SB win.
i would have normally agreed but the last few seasons some crazy trades have went down, anything's possible right now..this is becoming the nba and MLB where crazy money and trades happen yearly..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

not enough. not enough at all.

ESisback

Reaction score
i would have normally agreed but the last few seasons some crazy trades have went down, anything's possible right now..this is becoming the nba and MLB where crazy money and trades happen yearly..
Good point.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

No.

ultron

Reaction score
Rule #1 in football: Never draft an Ohio State QB

Why you ask? They are surrounded by 5 star recruits and play far inferior teams & generally get their doors blown off when they play teams with as much talent. Can you even name 2 Ohio state QB’s that were actually good in the NFL? If I’m trading Dak, I’d want at least 4 or 5 first round picks from the Jets

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The Rams made this deal because they think they are close and they know they need a championship to help them financially. The Jets are not close, they don't have the same financial issues going on. I'm not saying that a deal can't be made but, it won't be like we saw with the Rams IMO.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

Just stop it! Dak isn't going anywhere and I think he is better then Stafford, on the same level as Watson. If you are trading Dak, 3 1st rounders at a minimum and I'm not throwing in Gallup in the trade.