and we get a passer

I

Hardline

Reaction score
In case you haven't heard
i

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
I’d take Dak over Carr any day. Dak can also run the ball and is more durable. He isn’t perfect but he’s on his 4th year and improving. He has shown quite an ability to perform in the 4th quarter.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’d take Dak over Carr any day. Dak can also run the ball and is more durable. He isn’t perfect but he’s on his 4th year and improving. He has shown quite an ability to perform in the 4th quarter.
^^^that's it^^^. AGREE. Carr is a paper QB...meaning he has done ok in spots but never done anything beyond that. Everyone sings his praises...ie Jon Gruden, but the facts are, Dak is better. I REALLY don't get all the Carr love. Maybe I am missin something.

jsb357

Reaction score
I take it you've never heard of David Johnson and his contract extension signed last year.

any organization is usually willing to upgrade a position given the right opportunity.

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
Didnt the raiders just use either one of their first or second round picks on a running back? But yea ok.. lets trade him to Oakland :lmao2::rolleyes:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
for D Carr and

their 2020 first rounder

I really like him over Dak

We had a much better opportunity to go after Josh Rosen when it became known he was available and we didn't..that what we should have done

Altestic

Reaction score
lmao

even Brokeland would never take that... unless youre talking about us throwing in that 2020 first rounder.