Trading Dak is crazy talk

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
The good news is in theory the cowboys could trade dak, and you still have reasonably good options in free agency for once.

The bad news is every other team out there also has access to those Free agency options and would never give up two 1st round picks for a QB that is about to get paid.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I honestly don't think you could find a trade partner to take him. He wants to be paid....and he really isn't that good. He left a lot of yards on the field last year. People can blame the WRs for the drops...but in reality....he turned a lot of easy throws into difficult ones to catch. :rolleyes:

kskboys

Reaction score
I honestly don't think you could find a trade partner to take him. He wants to be paid....and he really isn't that good. He left a lot of yards on the field last year. People can blame the WRs for the drops...but in reality....he turned a lot of easy throws into difficult ones to catch. :rolleyes:
He did? So, a QB needs to throw for 6,000 yds to make you happy?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Good night, you mad so and so's.
Have fun with your dreams.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He did? So, a QB needs to throw for 6,000 yds to make you happy?

I'd do the math....but it's late. One example....Gallap....according to stats dropped 6...(I think it was more) but do the math...he averaged 16.8 a catch. That's over a 100 yards right there...

cowboyec

Reaction score
i've said this before.
the only way i trade Dak is if you guarantee me that we sign Tom Brady...AND draft Tua.
not 1 or the other.
BOTH.
because i know what i got in #4...a damn good ball player who not only wants to get better...but actually does each year.

we got a good,young franchise QB we can win with.
and we got a competent HC and staff.
PAY HIM.
QBs are expensive...and thats how the mop-flops...i knew that going in.
PAY HIM.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
But if you could land joe burrow would you do it? I would

what if you landed two first and was able to sign a phillip rivers type qb?

Joe Burrow is no sure thing. A couple of first round picks doesn’t guarantee you’ll end up with a franchise QB. I certainly wouldn’t want an aging Philip Rivers who’s in decline. He has no mobility and is pushing 40. There’s a reason the Chargers cut him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No deal baby!
QB like Dak comes once in a lifetime.
Who else can guarantee 3 and outs GALORE and falling behind in pretty much everyone one of our games?
Who else has that pinpoint accuracy that makes DB shiver back there?:muttley:
Dak or bust baby I mean what was the Star before Dak????
What those 5 Superbowls Nah just luck man, not like Dak who has brought the glories of betaing monsters like the Giants and Skins!!!:clap:

aria

Reaction score
Typical Cowboys over reaction. We’d be lucky to get a first for Dak or a 2nd for the Ewok. A lot of you need a reality check.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
No thank you to Burrow. Heisman QB's are few & far making it in the NFL.