Trading Dak is crazy talk

kskboys

Reaction score
Wanting to win has nothing to do with it. Everyone wants to win. Brady can afford to take a discount because his wife is worth a billion dollars.
Not true.

Brady was able to take less than he could've gotten due to being incredibly rich already. He took less specifically to win.

zerofill

Reaction score
Not true.

Brady was able to take less than he could've gotten due to being incredibly rich already. He took less specifically to win.

Dak is rich already though... his rookie contract isn't fooling anyone. Like Fox reported, his endorsements were worth upwards of $50 mil... lol

But, I think Brady, would have taken less to win no matter how rich he was. He doesn't like to lose at all. It seems more important to him to win.
Where I don't feel so much of that coming from our team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not true.

Brady was born rich? He didn't get that way playing football. It was his wife that made him rich.

kskboys

Reaction score
Brady was born rich? He didn't get that way playing football. It was his wife that made him rich.
Brady was rich before he got married. He married Giselle in 2009. In 02, he signed a deal for 5 years/30.5 mil. In 05 he renegotiated for 6 years/60 mil.

Before he married Giselle, he'd made close to 100 mil already, and w/ endorsements and such it was prolly over.

So, you are wrong, Brady did get rich playing football.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Brady was rich before he got married. He married Giselle in 2009. In 02, he signed a deal for 5 years/30.5 mil. In 05 he renegotiated for 6 years/60 mil.

Before he married Giselle, he'd made close to 100 mil already, and w/ endorsements and such it was prolly over.

So, you are wrong, Brady did get rich playing football.
LOL, thanks for clearing that up. I guess I stand corrected. I never claimed to be a Brady expert. I'm glad one of you Pats fans could set me straight.

kskboys

Reaction score
LOL, thanks for clearing that up. I guess I stand corrected. I never claimed to be a Brady expert. I'm glad one of you Pats fans could set me straight.
Boyhowdy, talk about a horrific little response. You made a really stupid statement, you get called on it for being incorrect, and you respond w/ a cheap insult? What you should really do is apologize, but I'm thinking you're way too wimpy.

Are you seriously that backward that you don't know how to look stuff up? You are a sad, sad dude. I feel sorry for you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Boyhowdy, talk about a horrific little response. You made a really stupid statement, you get called on it for being incorrect, and you respond w/ a cheap insult? What you should really do is apologize, but I'm thinking you're way too wimpy.

Are you seriously that backward that you don't know how to look stuff up? You are a sad, sad dude. I feel sorry for you.
I was thankful and humble enough to admit I had been corrected. Your response is to critique and insult? Then you finish with shaming me. What is wrong with you?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
But if you could land joe burrow would you do it? I would

what if you landed two first and was able to sign a phillip rivers type qb?

There is zero chance the Bengals are trading that pick for anything.

If you could get 2 number ones and sign Rivers I might be obliged. I love Dak but this contract talk is scaring me. I would rather trade him than tag him.

kskboys

Reaction score
I was thankful and humble enough to admit I had been corrected. Your response is to critique and insult? Then you finish with shaming me. What is wrong with you?
You called me a Pats fan. What is wrong w/ you?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You called me a Pats fan. What is wrong w/ you?
LOL, you are the one that knows so much about Brady. If you don't want to be called a turd then stop smelling like one. If you want to have a civil conversation then be civil. The ball is in your court, make your move. ;)

kskboys

Reaction score
LOL, you are the one that knows so much about Brady. If you don't want to be called a turd then stop smelling like one. If you want to have a civil conversation then be civil. The ball is in your court, make your move. ;)
You started this insult tirade, and now want to make peace? Your little snarky insult was extremely cowardly. You want this to end? Apologize for starting the insult parade.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You started this insult tirade, and now want to make peace? Your little snarky insult was extremely cowardly. You want this to end? Apologize for starting the insult parade.
I'm sorry you took my calling you a Pats fan as an insult. But as I recall you called my comment stupid and called me wimpy and a sad dude before I said that. So you are wrong about who started the insults. I thanked you for correcting me and you replied by attacking me. Where is your apology?

jsb357

Reaction score
if we fix other glaring / organizational issues.

heston.gif

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is rich already though... his rookie contract isn't fooling anyone. Like Fox reported, his endorsements were worth upwards of $50 mil... lol

But, I think Brady, would have taken less to win no matter how rich he was. He doesn't like to lose at all. It seems more important to him to win.
Where I don't feel so much of that coming from our team.

We won't sign players who feel that way. Jerry likes players like him, money 1st and everything else a distant second.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
People just assume that there is a team that pays Dak what he wants in a trade scenario.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The best thing that can happen for all sides is for Dak to get Tagged and allow he and his agent to go and find out what the market for Dak is. Seriously, that is the very best thing that could happen.