Transfer from Dallas Cowboys website

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Well, now that the Cowboys have done away with comments on the "official" Cowboys website, I've signed up here.

Briefly, I have been a Cowboys fan since 1968, in East Texas. I now reside in Louisiana, since 1982. Surrounded by quite a few Saints fans, but there are many of us Cowboys fans here as well, such as my wife, who's from Louisiana, but whose father was from Oklahoma so she grew up a Cowboys fan as well.

Like a lot of Cowboys fans, I'm always going to be a Cowboys fan, too old and too long entrenched as a Cowboys fan to change teams, but just so as everybody knows my feelings, not sure how long I'll continue to watch and support the Cowboys, tired of the up and down seasons, tired of Jerry's excuses, tired of poor free agent signings and most of all tired of not being able to watch the games THINKING they will win, rather HOPING they will win.

But I'm here for now, let's hope next year restores the Cowboys to relevance.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
PA, you could add this to your sig...." and the other 13 teams have made it at least twice"
So depressing. lol I put that up about 5 years ago and I swore I wouldn't change it till we got to one. As you can see it's still there.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, now that the Cowboys have done away with comments on the "official" Cowboys website, I've signed up here.

Briefly, I have been a Cowboys fan since 1968, in East Texas. I now reside in Louisiana, since 1982. Surrounded by quite a few Saints fans, but there are many of us Cowboys fans here as well, such as my wife, who's from Louisiana, but whose father was from Oklahoma so she grew up a Cowboys fan as well.

Like a lot of Cowboys fans, I'm always going to be a Cowboys fan, too old and too long entrenched as a Cowboys fan to change teams, but just so as everybody knows my feelings, not sure how long I'll continue to watch and support the Cowboys, tired of the up and down seasons, tired of Jerry's excuses, tired of poor free agent signings and most of all tired of not being able to watch the games THINKING they will win, rather HOPING they will win.

Welcome and don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Mine extends beyond just the Cowboys as the NFL is losing importance to me. If not for interacting on the old site and now this one, far better btw, I would have returned to watching semi professional curling. Don't like the pro's, they make to much money.

CPanther95

Reaction score
So depressing. lol I put that up about 5 years ago and I swore I wouldn't change it till we got to one. As you can see it's still there.

5 years ago the Seahawks and Cardinals only had 1 appearance. Seahawks have added 2 and the Cards added 1.

Now the most pessimistic will keep them lumped in with Detroit and Washington until they've made at least 2 appearances.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

Welcome to the board LACowboysFan. Come in and check stuff out. Hope you enjoy the site.

ABQ