Twitter: Travis Frederick has struggled

Zordon

Reaction score
Bob Sturm mentioned on The Ticket last week that Frederick has not looked good on tape so far this season. He struggled mightily during the Fins game. His whiff last night caused Tyron's injury. What are you guys seeing?

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Bob Sturm mentioned on The Ticket last week that Frederick has been bad so far this season. He struggled mightily during the Fins game. His whiff last night caused Tyron's injury. What are you guys seeing?

The Tender Hearts Crew will be up in arms about it but it’s true.

That said, I’m sure he’s still getting his legs under him. I’m guessing there will be a turning point for him in the next few weeks.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Bob Sturm mentioned on The Ticket last week that Frederick has been bad so far this season. He struggled mightily during the Fins game. His whiff last night caused Tyron's injury. What are you guys seeing?

He didn't have a particularly good game in this one, but that can be said about most of the line. The first three weeks, the line was very solid and Frederick has been a big part of that. Is he playing up to his former level? I don't think so, but the line calls and his blocking have been good enough outside of this game.

Creeper

Reaction score
It hard to fault Travis for last night's play. I have no doubt he missed some blocks and played at a lower level than before his illness, but there are bigger problems on the OL. At the same time, I would not panic just yet. Its one game.

superonyx

Reaction score
Bob Sturm mentioned on The Ticket last week that Frederick has not looked good on tape so far this season. He struggled mightily during the Fins game. His whiff last night caused Tyron's injury. What are you guys seeing?

Collingsworth said it was Connor Williams not able to block his man 1-1 that caused Tyron's injury?

Reactions: BAT

jjktkk

Reaction score
I'm hoping that Fred Beard just needs more time to improve his strength, conditioning, and overall play as the season comes along.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dallas OL had allows only 2 sacks up to this point. They had two 100 yard rushers last week. Collins was ranked 1 in PFF. Dak was having all day to throw.

Even last night the pass protection, while not to the level of the last three weeks, was reasonable for NFL QBs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah...we’re 3-1 and took our first loss (12-10) because of our center...yes...but of course...brilliant...
:muttley::laugh::lmao::lmao2::huh::facepalm:

Geno common now everything needs to be PERFECT out there for us to score over 20 points.......

P.S. Unless we're playing the Giants.....lol....

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I believe this to be correct.

Mark Schlererh had GB syndrome. He played half the season in 1993 with it, finally got a diagnosis, sat out the rest of that season, and then said he didn’t feel back to himself strength and movement wise until halfway thru 1994 season.

Hope that’s the case with Frederick, that he gets better as season progresses.

blueblood70

Reaction score
wow way way too many player threads..TEAM LOST THIS GAME..stop signaling out individuals.. Coaches players, scouts with video heck the ball boy they all were BAD,..

Reactions: ICP