Twitter: Travis Frederick Update

CWR

Reaction score
They really should put him on IR. Miss 8 weeks now, versus more later

I agree, they are rolling the dice because if hes not ready to come back by week 8 then they may end up using IR for the rest of the season.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I wish Travis the best. I hope he is able to fully recover and resume his career at some point in time. The symptoms he is experiencing do not sound conducive to a quick return and I also feel IR is the way to go.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Well, I definitely believe him when he says he has the best doctors in the business. When you're one of Jerry Jones' Pro Bowl boys you're well taken care of, I'm sure.

On that note, forget talking about him as a player for a minute, I hope he gets healthy quick for the sake of him getting back to normal life for himself and for his family.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
They should have IRed him, another irresponsible decision from the FO.if he somehow got better we could have brought him back after 8 weeks.
So the doctors say it is week to week. Meaning he could literally be ready to go next week. But the FO is irresponsible because they didn't shut him down for a guaranteed 8 weeks?

Okie dokie.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I still believe thinking he plays this season isn't realistic.

Praxit

Reaction score
..he might be done. Just keeping hopes up, which is all you can do. Perfect example of life not being fair.