Tre Boston expects to sign during 2nd wave

gmoney112

Reaction score
We wouldn't take Boston last year for $1.5million.

The chance he ends up here isn't quite 0, but probably close enough.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boston’s stats look good, but I can’t help but wonder why he is going to be playing on his 4th team in 4 years. Does anyone know why none of them have signed him to a longer deal?

garyv

Reaction score
Question is Tre Boston better than Xavier or Heath that we have now ?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s deemed a social justice warrior. He’s been pretty outspoken. He also has been caught in the crunch of the FA safety market the last couple of years.

In the Chargers situation, I believe they also drafted a couple of Ss, including James.

The Cards also have some young Ss they like I believe.
But why waste draft picks looking for young safeties if you already have a young safety who is a proven player at the NFL level? My guess is what you mentioned about being outspoken is probably the main issue.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
After he signs somewhere we'll hear from our fast thinking FO that "we had interest".

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is ok to disagree with each other.
Heck I argued with many in this thread yesterday.

HOWEVER

KNOCK OFF THE NAME CALLING AND PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Undefeated

Reaction score
Boston’s stats look good, but I can’t help but wonder why he is going to be playing on his 4th team in 4 years. Does anyone know why none of them have signed him to a longer deal?
This is one guys take that I saw earlier

tm1119

Reaction score

If you look at that guys twitter he’s calling Adrian Amos “Impostor Amos” and “trash” because he signed with Green Bay. Looks to be nothing more than a guy running a bears fan website. Maybe he’s correct, but I’d need to see it from another source

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Boston is also the guy who basically believed that God steered him towards signing with the Chargers:

"I crossed two lanes to get to the gas station. I pump my gas. After I pump my gas, I put my wallet in my car. After I put my wallet in my car, there's a guy with three kids and he asked me for a little bit of change, or if I had a dollar or two. I gave him a $20.

"So he tells me thank you so much, and that God put me in his life for a reason. And in my mind I'm saying you're here for a reason, too. So in my mind I'm saying should I ask him, 'L.A. or Buffalo.' And before I could ask him, my man told me, 'Thank you so much. There aren't too many people like you in this world, God's children. My name's Mike Daniels, but people call me L.A.'"

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
So the second wave is what, still 1 more wave before we get started? Or is it two this year?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I highly recommend some users in this thread read the "READ THIS" sticky thread in the Fan Zone before posting again!

Sydla

Reaction score

Wow.

I didn’t know much about this. If true (as noted the guy seems like an emotional fan) and word is out about him, that’s another reason no one seemingly wants him.

EDIT: Read the dude’s article and he offers zero in the way of any evidence of his claims. Maybe true but call me skeptical.

Last edited:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Not for or against Boston coming here. I want a change with Heath as a SS. Have been since we made him one. He's a dime DB who plays a decent center field in the roll and a good ST'er. Ill take a second tier guy over Heath. Nothing whatsoever to lose