Video: Trevon Diggs in coverage

Dre11

Reaction score
I never considered him that.

He’s just not very smooth or fluid. His hips are stiff.

When things are in front of him he is fine but he turns like a truck.

what? the guy plays with great balance and good speed, has ball skills, Hes a former wr and use those instincts well. Hips are fine dude

baltcowboy

Reaction score
For me...

Plays the ball well.,

Looks good when things are in front of him.

Negatives: He turns about like Jaylon does. He will probably give up a lot of big plays and you won’t want him matched up on quicker Wide outs because he can be turned easy.

Needs a lot of technique work.
Turns like Jaylon? Yikes. Reading the draft magazines they state that he has only played corner back for about 18 months. His technique needs work and he relies on his athleticism. He has all the tools to be great and having a pro bowl receiver as a brother should help. Sounds like a young Byron to me.

phildadon86

Reaction score
For me...

Plays the ball well.,

Looks good when things are in front of him.

Negatives: He turns about like Jaylon does. He will probably give up a lot of big plays and you won’t want him matched up on quicker Wide outs because he can be turned easy.

Needs a lot of technique work.
Surprise surprise. You’re unhappy

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Surprise surprise. You’re unhappy

No I’m fine with it.

We are desperate for corners and he gives us a size matchup,

I look at positives and negatives.

He kinda reminds me of Sam Shields coming into the league.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
all you have to do is look at his first int in the highlight. he makes a perfect zone turn technique for an int. His hips are fine.

Yeah I liked it.. I watched the whole video though.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think he is very good press cover corner but like most rookie even some selected before him will need work but that is part of the deal, most college kids will have things they need to work on and improve on but the talent is there. I love the pick, Dallas could have made a different pick and you will find areas of weakness.