Twitter: Trip to San Diego a sign of Dak progressing as a leader

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak could save a group of orphan children from an exploding building and you guys would find a way to take $#! on it. :thumbdown:

He’d still suck at football. If he did what you say, maybe he should apply to become a fireman.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Dak is the guy that said he didn’t need a number 1. You guys blamed the prior season on Dez and Dak trying to force it to him. I heard all off-season how Hurns would replace Dez and not have that noise and I also heard how moving Beasley to the edge would work wonders. Dak’s supposed greatness was to take what the defense gives him and not force the ball.

The excuses keep changing for Dak. It’s almost like the excuses for Lebron, except Lebron is one of the all-time greats in his profession.
Its a fact tho. I mean the wr by committee was stupid and i believe most of us said that as soon as ole jerruh let it come out of his mouth. I mean its not really an excuse when the team traded a 1st round pick for a wr. It was pretty obvious what the issues were

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
He’d still suck at football. If he did what you say, maybe he should apply to become a fireman.

And, when did you get drafted again? How long did you play in the NFL?

Oh yeah, . lol

Shut it, seriously, you're embarrassing yourself at this point.

khiladi

Reaction score
Its a fact tho. I mean the wr by committee was stupid and i believe most of us said that as soon as ole jerruh let it come out of his mouth. I mean its not really an excuse when the team traded a 1st round pick for a wr. It was pretty obvious what the issues were

No, most of you didn’t say it. You said Dak didn’t need it and the only reason the offense was sucking was because Dak kept trying to force the ball to Dez. I heard stories about how great Hurns was going to be. After that didn’t work out, then the blame shifted to Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley and everybody but Dak.

And Dak couldn’t find Cooper at all when the Colts basically shifted a safety over the top. There is a reason Cooper never broke thirty yards to close out the season and the Cowboys couldn’t score a single point against them.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
So bad that they had the number one ranked rushing attack in football every year Dak has been here and Dak gets to see stacked boxes more than any other QB because of Zeke..

Yeah OK buddy, keep telling yourself that..
Thats false but ill let you do the research. Zeke wasnt even close to the top of the league in running against stacked boxes. The o line finished with one of the highest pressure % in the league. You do realize theres a difference in pass blocking and run blocking.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You mean he dumbed it down and defenses adjusted on the second year. In college, the OC at Mississippi State did similar. OC work within limitations, but sometimes the limitations are too much to overcome.
Typical...

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
No, most of you didn’t say it. You said Dak didn’t need it and the only reason the offense was sucking was because Dak kept trying to force the ball to Dez. I heard stories about how great Hurns was going to be. After that didn’t work out, then the blame shifted to Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley and everybody but Dak.

And Dak couldn’t find Cooper at all when the Colts basically shifted a safety over the top. There is a reason Cooper never broke thirty yards to close out the season and the Cowboys couldn’t score a single point against them.
Every qb needs wrs lol

Big D

Reaction score
giphy-downsized.gif

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Well to Dak slobberers and guys like you, he didn’t when they released Dez. Even according to Dak himself.. always a scape goat..
Dez was a shell of himself hence him being on a couch right now. I loved dez but he never worked on his craft and always relied on his athleticism. I mean in the league for 8 years and can run 3 routes lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Thats false but ill let you do the research. Zeke wasnt even close to the top of the league in running against stacked boxes. The o line finished with one of the highest pressure % in the league. You do realize theres a difference in pass blocking and run blocking.

He actually was with the volume of carries. And it’s pretty much been that way since he’s been here. And the highest pressures is affected by the fact Dak holds onto the ball way too long. Dak also has similar amount of times as any QB in the pocket.